Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Basically new
IMG_1602.jpeg

I went down two sizes because I heard from some buff dude on YouTube that even the 1 sz smaller was too big for him. :sick: Hope I don't get screwed with the sizing cause the actual size smaller I would get is sold out. Ugh And to think dudes in the comment section want it to be more exclusive like Supereme. :smh: Just buy the expensive line and call it a day, not like everyone got $400 - $500 to drop on a hoodie in a depression.

i like the bball shoes and the clothes are dope
not for that price though

Dude is goofy af. You can tell he can’t dress. Why are you wearing a medium when you probably need a xl 🤡

How can it be so tight but look so loose at the same time? Also that hood being fitted AF like that totally killed my interest.

How can it be so tight but look so loose at the same time? Also that hood being fitted AF like that totally killed my interest.

It’s a default oversized fit. If dude is familiar with fog he should’ve known that. This adi line is very underwhelming and overpriced but that guy was a horrible example of how the clothes are designed to fit. He did it no justice. Goofy af

Got some regular Adidas oversized stuff and they have like zero elasticity. If they're anything like that I can see folks overall having an issue with it.

yeah i know there’s not much difference but the minimal branding on this essentials drop is great. overall im happy with this look. still haven’t tried the new hoodies though. i’m just keeping my eye on the previous drop to go on sale cause i want the denim jackets and jeans for the low.

i was intrigued by the denim lounge pants but apparently everyone else was too cause they sold immediately.

Does anyone in here know if they make knock off main line? Like sixth collection? I’m trying to buy some pants that look legit just not sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom