Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by StillIn729

sold out with the quickness
$800 on eBay though 
sick.gif

Resellers 
grin.gif
like you wouldn't resell?  my jersey is free that way
people who complain about resellers are just salty...only resellers that bother me are bums who do it because they need the money

Originally Posted by mikejs210

sold out with the quickness
$800 on eBay though 
sick.gif

Resellers 
grin.gif
like you wouldn't resell?  my jersey is free that way
people who complain about resellers are just salty...only resellers that bother me are bums who do it because they need the money
I am by no means salty sir.  You're lucky that you got one for yourself and another one to do whatever with.  I guess $800 really isn't THAT bad since retail was $350.  I didn't know what the retail price was and I was thinking it was like $150 or something.  
And no, I wouldn't resell.  But that's just me.  If I had access to that multiples of that jersey, or anything limited for that matter, I'd grab one for me and hook up my buddies if they wanted it.  Money comes and goes.

I don't blame resellers for what they do, but I moreso blame the companies that produce these items at such limited numbers so as to create more hype and desire to acquire the item.

/rant

Either way, nice jersey
pimp.gif

Copped these this morning. Woke up late... Well the malls all opened early and I didn't realize that for the sales this weekend. Annoying. This wa the last pair in a 20 mile radius from me haha had to go to three malls to cop. Annoying. Got home and there was a FSR on finish line so I copped 2x more
smile.gif
. Selling these to a boy at work for over retail but well below what they are selling for on the bay.

6898282243_3c714714bf.jpg

Serg- nice Preme set
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

TakedownKid- those Koston/Kobe are
pimp.gif

Nickthesenakerhead- as always w/your pickups
smokin.gif

Man,

I went thru hell for these cheap $@@ kicks.

Mall spots open at 9....I work up at 930 -_-

Boulevard Mall.....sold out everywhere

Galleria Mall.....sold out everywhere (this is the part where I started to cry)

Was driving home and Cam'ron came on on the iPhone.....got me motivated to drive out to the FL at Niagara Outlets

GOT THE LAST *$+%%#% PAIR IN MY SIZE

mt146h.jpg

I hate everyone who made this such a difficult release. !%#+ yall

Grabbed the blue 10s and red foams a few weeks ago and the cements yesterday morning.

Hope everyone who wanted the cements was able to grab them...

like you wouldn't resell?  my jersey is free that waypeople who complain about resellers are just salty...only resellers that bother me are bums who do it because they need the money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what?the whole point of reselling is to make extra money...you wouldn't be reselling if you didn't want to make the extra money

Originally Posted by Qualmes

like you wouldn't resell?  my jersey is free that waypeople who complain about resellers are just salty...only resellers that bother me are bums who do it because they need the money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what?the whole point of reselling is to make extra money...you wouldn't be reselling if you didn't want to make the extra money

I am talking about all the people camping out who have no interest in the shoes or what they are buying...if there was some Star Trek crap that was worth money I wouldn't be camping out for it

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

laugh.gif
iHust1e is mad....all that trouble and they are "cheap !** kicks" too?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Def most difficult pick up for me in a while. I passed on the Concord madness.

And I mean cheap as in the leather. Just feels so weird to me. $170 def not cheap
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

laugh.gif
iHust1e is mad....all that trouble and they are "cheap !** kicks" too?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Def most difficult pick up for me in a while. I passed on the Concord madness.

And I mean cheap as in the leather. Just feels so weird to me. $170 def not cheap
30t6p3b.gif

I agree.  I passed on these....they just don't look right to me.  I don't mind putting in work, but only if they are worth it.

I did not have to pick up the cement 4's thanks to flightclub...so i picked these up yesterday for 375. 2007 Royal foams. I been wanting these since the originals dropped in 97. I cant stand the color of blue on the 2011.

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

I did not have to pick up the cement 4's thanks to flightclub...so i picked these up yesterday for 375. 2007 Royal foams. I been wanting these since the originals dropped in 97. I cant stand the color of blue on the 2011. 
royals are my all time GRAILS!! had the 2011 pair but they just didnt feel right or look right. definitely eyeing a pair of 07s in the near future. only colorway of the foam 1 that matters IMO

Back
Top Bottom