Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

the supreme mark up is wild
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unable to get any galaxy pack kicks tonight...
frown.gif
Too limited of a RELEASE too limited..... Looks like Cement IV's were my only PU for Feb. I'm happy with those
smile.gif

Unable to get any galaxy pack shoes tonight too limited of a release
frown.gif
Cement IV's were my only PU of Feb. I'm pretty happy w/ those
smile.gif
And no sneaker shops within hundreds of miles of me so it's really tough to get limited sneakers around here
^How'd u get the Lebron 9 galaxy tonight?!  Sick PU

(sorry for the double post)

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Unable to get any galaxy pack shoes tonight too limited of a release
frown.gif
Cement IV's were my only PU of Feb. I'm pretty happy w/ those
smile.gif
And no sneaker shops within hundreds of miles of me so it's really tough to get limited sneakers around here
^How'd u get the Lebron 9 galaxy tonight?!  Sick PU

(sorry for the double post)
It only released today in the Philippines. The store I went to only got 12 pairs. Was one of the lucky ones
smile.gif

Just got these in! I decided to put older "not-as-shiny" laces and a older gold dubrets on them!

-Jermaine

I want the KD all star so I can try swapping the laces from the big bang lebrons. I think that might look dope for bothVery nice "supreme" af1. I was going to make that exact pair but didn't have the funds right at the time, those options sold out QUICK

Congrats to all those who copped their Galaxy Foams...I don't understand/see why there is so much hype..but hey, to each their own.

Nothing too special for me today...

AM97 Playstation from Sneaker St (last time I ever order from them...took almost two weeks and I didn't recieve a confirmation email for 10 days)
and AM90s for a good price from the local outlet.

Back
Top Bottom