Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

New Nike Lunar Control golf shoes, TaylorMade RocketBallz 3 Wood and Scotty Cameron Del Mar putter...I can't wait to play tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

got lucky on NDC for the GITD, really wanted the orlandos also
also got one of my fav kicks of all time... Knicks Penny 1
EASTBAY GOT SIZE 10 LEFT.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Dope iMac, I got a 27" also... that !@!+ hurts my eyes, its like a tv on my desk... but I love it

USAs

ILLY- Always doing it with the IDs, Dope !@!+ bro!!!!!!!
Thanks....I work from home so when I move I want to setup up an office....staring at a 15in all day hurts especially late night/early morning.

Just got back from a two week trip around Europe with my lady and I wanted to share some photos of shoes that were still sitting. And of course my pick ups for the month. This is my first time sharing a pick up ever.This is what was in stock at the Foot Locker House of Hoops wall at the Termini Station in Rome: 
NikeTown in Termini Station as well: 

Some of the shoes at NikeTown on the Champs Elysees in Paris:

Part of the Foot Locker House of Hoops section in Paris:

And of course my pick ups (KDs and LBJs were purchased at HoH and NT Paris respectively, the Cloaks were via NikeStore online while I was awake at 6am in the morning in Venice, Italy #cuethesaltshowers)

3M OVERLOAD 
glasses.gif

Im here crying over a pair of Cheetahs and they have a full size run down in Paris.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kicksb4tricks, great pictures. I'm heading to Rome, Vienna, and Paris in May. Hopefully I can find a few gems just sitting around.

Nice solar reds. I like those all star dunks as well. Mostly the "wheat"/orange ones. I need to track down a pair of KD Asg's for a reasonable price

all star weekend pickups. PI gettin some galaxy love. twas an easy cop so im good

25u1c42.jpg

excuse the crappy iphone pic.

it was a really busy month lots of dope pickups NT!

pimp.gif

38b26bd63bd44e225860a911cdaf93d4131925ad_r.png

First time posting a pickup but these were just too nice not to share. Sorry for the iPad pics. Anyone on the fence about these, get them and you won't regret it! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Kicksb4tricks, great pictures. I'm heading to Rome, Vienna, and Paris in May. Hopefully I can find a few gems just sitting around.
Enjoy man! And when in Paris, don't get macaroons.. VERY overrated! 
laugh.gif

Damn son, you can't let people shine with their All-Star/Galaxy pickups, you gotta break all our hearts with those V2's? Sick.

smh @ all of that "i want" just sitting over there in europe... MNs YOTDS... IVs.. ASG IVs.. KY VIs.. OMGGGGG

This month has been bananas as far as drops go...Copped the Cool Greys for $225 off CL; Space Jams yesterday for...$220...Both DS!!!

Bred's next...No CDP's though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom