Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

A week late but my boy hooked it up with a second pair of Cements..Finally, done with the cement IV's. Great pick ups everyones!
154edf5.jpg

Shout out to my fellow GMB'z affiliate memphboi55 for the
Fp bg!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Scooped the varsity n foams off egay n the black
Vest off of moorevisual.

After I missed on the Penny flights, Kobes, KDs, and Lebrons..I got these to make me feel better, N0PE!!feeling like a dirty fat +%*%$ after relapsing, I need a hot freaking shower

the glow on the flight ones are tuff....i thought ppl were gonna sleep on them but everything sold out lol

WOW great stuff. I picked up 2 pairs of DAVE WHITE X JORDAN 1's today!!! Last PAIRS!
@ 13 remz-Congrats on the foams and galaxy pack PU's
@2pac-Amazing 4's!!
@mikey23-sick DMP and glow in the dark
Feb. has been crazy for me at least. I"m sure i'm not the only one haha

Had to get my fix from somewhere else. I dont see enough heads here with the foams. smh But the KDs and Brons are nice. Good pick ups fam.

1st post in here, managed to get the two kobes i was after only lucked out on the brons will have to play the wait game, on another note good stuff everybody very sick pick ups

My pick ups for this month:

-Dave White 1's
-LBJ 9 "Cannons"
-Chicago X's
-Cement 4's
-YOTD KD's
-Photo Blue KD's
-ASG Galaxy KD's
-ASG Galaxy LBJ "Big Bangs"

Don't have a good pic of them as my OG took the camera with her to Miami for the week, But I do have one pick of my favorite pick up this month

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great Job you guys...We went IN this month 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

did not pick up any more sneakers this month but decided to install a steel cage door in my SHOE ROOM / CLOSET lol, so if some youngsters want to break in my home, they will have a hard time stealing my collection of sneakers and electronics  
mad.gif
 also have a alarm, can never be too careful nowdays !
sick.gif
Originally Posted by southwesthouston

no break in , but i just don't trust the kids who live in the neighborhood since they always see me in different kicks when i step out in the driveway and live in 250k plus home , and next door they have some %&$%&$% apartments full of hooligans, that is Houston for you ! they build ghetto apartments right across the street from nice neighborhoods !
Word. He ain't lyin'. I'm glad all of the windows in my house has burglar bars. I also sleep next to the yoppa and bat.
There was a group of kids from my old high school going around breaking into people's houses near my neighborhood back in October-November and they were stealing shoes, too. Glad they're locked up now.

Back
Top Bottom