OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
via footaction ..southern Ca westfield mall culver city...restocks on retro iv bred and thunder,foamposite pink,and retro 1 bulls...

check there webite for more locations on launch locator

may stop at the Charlotte outlet tomorrow, Concord Mills mall. They are usually dry though

The one near Tulalip or Northbend I was thinking about going to the Northbend outlet this weekend and see what they got, Hopefully something good behind the counter or some random B-Grades. Just want to make sure which one it's so I don't waste my time.
The one i went to was tulailip. 

Neither usually have anything good.

I also went to burlington which pretty much had the same thing, except with Wade 2 EV for 31.97

Sold out of the SC Trainer 2 just called with no luck 
SC TRAINER II (443575-102) $29.97
208-898-3457

http://www.sneakersteal.com

Hahaha, just following up on this...

I just came back from the store that had these, and they said they literally had over 100 calls for these over the past few days... starting at 8 AM (store opens at 10). Told me they literally had to put someone on the phones permanently the whole day on Tuesday because of this (it's a smaller store... but still). This store hardly ever gets anything worth buying, so they usually don't have phone orders... and they were not happy about all of them coming in like that.

Just goes to show how many people are watching this thread now-a-days (or watching Sneaker Steal, since it was posted there too). Didn't used to be like that.

And I apologize I posted the same link. They have the black pair two. Hence why I said I got both Nike Lunar TR1s.

Ugh missed out on Son of Mars Birdeaux on NDC reduced price. Now the hunt at the outlets begins.

Give woodbury commons outlet a call, they had an fsr of these shoes as of 5pm today.

Not sure if they do phone orders but the following is the number:

845-928-8838

Give woodbury commons outlet a call, they had an fsr of these shoes as of 5pm today.

Not sure if they do phone orders but the following is the number:

845-928-8838
did yo forget to post what shoe or am i missing something?

Don't know if it was posted, but some outlets did get the Olympic Destroyers. As far as which outlets, that's for us to guess. Nikestore wouldn't tell me because the jacket is over $200 and outlets don't take phone orders that large.

If woodbury had those Lunar's, then I could of saved some damn shipping......hahahaha

Leesburg has them now too for 29.99. both colors as yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom