OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on those Roshes they had at the outlet...damn. Search continues for these sneaker deals.

i would think weekends are the toughest times to find some nice deals.   

[COLOR=#red]That's not quite true. Friday morning would be the best time. Clearance events usually start on Fridays (sometimes Thursdays) so it allows you the chance to get the % off without the traffic of the weekend. Sundays would be the worst because no shipment would arrive on the weekend; most worthwhile buys would have already been purchased on Friday & Saturday.

To remain relevant to the thread, 40% off clearance apparel, 40% off clearance equipment and 30% off hash starting tomorrow through Sunday at FactoryStores only - no promos for ClearanceStores.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]That's not quite true. Friday morning would be the best time. Clearance events usually start on Fridays (sometimes Thursdays) so it allows you the chance to get the % off without the traffic of the weekend. Sundays would be the worst because no shipment would arrive on the weekend; most worthwhile buys would have already been purchased on Friday & Saturday.

To remain relevant to the thread, 40% off clearance apparel, 40% off clearance equipment and 30% off hash starting tomorrow through Sunday at FactoryStores only - no promos for ClearanceStores.[/COLOR]

good look, you stay posting good factory store intel

I was just about to say the same thing or ask the question how people were getting them for $54. They are 71.99 w/ $10 off. Still a solid price.

Additional 20% off Nike.com Clearance use code:

FASTBREAK

I was just about to say the same thing or ask the question how people were getting them for $54. They are 71.99 w/ $10 off. Still a solid price.

I ordered a pair yesterday for my little brother. apparently there was a 15%off sale on clearance items . couple that with the coupon posted in this thread =$54 for the flight ones.

That's not quite true. Friday morning would be the best time. Clearance events usually start on Fridays (sometimes Thursdays) so it allows you the chance to get the % off without the traffic of the weekend. Sundays would be the worst because no shipment would arrive on the weekend; most worthwhile buys would have already been purchased on Friday & Saturday.

To remain relevant to the thread, 40% off clearance apparel, 40% off clearance equipment and 30% off hash starting tomorrow through Sunday at FactoryStores only - no promos for ClearanceStores.
Thanks for the heads up on the 40/40/30 off!  

Additional 20% off Nike.com Clearance use code:

FASTBREAK
Just in case some of you didn't catch it.  Go use the FASTBREAK CODE on ndc.    Things are flying off the shelf.  Also, I couldn't get it to work on the 2012 Air Max.  Must have some restrictions.

Just in case some of you didn't catch it.  Go use the FASTBREAK CODE on ndc.    Things are flying off the shelf.  Also, I couldn't get it to work on the 2012 Air Max.  Must have some restrictions.

You can only use it for clearance items only.

So I had to drop off my wife at the Airport. I decided to "drop by" the nearby Nike San Leandro Clearance Store. I didn't see a lot worth picking up. But before I walked out, one of the employees was nice enough to go to the back and show me a couple pair of new shoes they just got in.

I really need to stop going there. It's really starting to hurt my pockets. Maybe if the employees weren't so nice...

Air Max Hyperposite - Statue of Liberty for $89
View media item 293611
-- and --

Nike Lunar TR1 Sport Pack - Oregon Ducks for $99
View media item 293615

Last edited:
in the e-mail i got it goes public on 3/1 so try it again in the morning, it may work if the 2012s are clearance

So I had to drop off my wife at the Airport. I decided to "drop by" the nearby Nike San Leandro Clearance Store. I didn't see a lot worth picking up. But before I walked out, one of the employees was nice enough to go to the back and show me a couple pair of new shoes they just got in.

I really need to stop going there. It's really starting to hurt my pockets. Maybe if the employees weren't so nice...

Air Max Hyperposite - Statue of Liberty for $89

-- and --

Nike Lunar TR1 Sport Pack - Oregon Ducks for $99

Man u r always coming up on steals!! Feels like I need to stop by everyday before I go into work

You can only use it for clearance items only.
The 2012 Air Max's were on the clearance but still didn't work.  
ohwell.gif

in the e-mail i got it goes public on 3/1 so try it again in the morning, it may work if the 2012s are clearance
it does go public 3/1 for anyone but for people who registered got this code "FASTBREAK" last night.  I used it for a bunch of other stuff but it didn't discount the 2012 Air Max.  It did in previous nike clearance sales but not this one.  Thought it was a little strange.

Thanks for info!! Didn't have my size (10.5), but I ordered them for my Lil Lady.
tongue.gif
Is there a physical location in Houston?

jdizzle925 - thanks for the updates but please post the pickups that arent available for others in the pickup thread.

jdizzle925 - thanks for the updates but please post the pickups that arent available for others in the pickup thread.
Will do although clearance stores are setup where random shoes come from the back unlike Factory Stores. One shoe coming out could possibly mean others are waiting to be taken out from the back. Most of the steals I get come from me politely asking the employees.

Will do although clearance stores are setup where random shoes come from the back unlike Factory Stores. One shoe coming out could possibly mean others are waiting to be taken out from the back. Most of the steals I get come from me politely asking the employees.

thanks. i mean, if you find that there are more pairs there, then posting it would be great but if there was only 1 pair and you grabbed it then it's probably best to either not post it or post it in the pickup thread.

Went to Arizona Mills, nothing there as usual. A bunch of AJ 2012s marked down and 8.0s just collecting dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom