OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be the wrong thread to ask in but how long does it usually take to get the $5 gc after taking the nike survey?

Might be the wrong thread to ask in but how long does it usually take to get the $5 gc after taking the nike survey?
From my experience it usually arrives in your email inbox on the following Friday after completing the survey.

Thanks for the reminder, I have several to knock out....

Quick question since the store isn't answering for whatever reason. If I return something to a Nike factory store with the original receipt from ndc I will receive a full refund, correct?

Quick question since the store isn't answering for whatever reason. If I return something to a Nike factory store with the original receipt from ndc I will receive a full refund, correct?
Full refund if within 30 days (regardless of condition).

After 30 days the article must be unworn.

it depends on the shoe. You might get a fraction of what you paid back or you might get WAY MORE back. I remember i returned a pair of Lebron 11s I bought from the U.K. for $150 SHIPPED after Christmas. I returned it because of the nasty glue stains and I got back $197, but on a gift card of course

You give out your drivers license ID though when your doing a gift return like that right? So they would be able to track you if they see it's on going?

Workers going crazy at this factory store asking everyone if they want a size 8.5 white/infrared VI's :lol:

Treating them like gold. I don't think I've ever seen a retro run this huge. 8.5 looks like an 11

Workers going crazy at this factory store asking everyone if they want a size 8.5 white/infrared VI's :lol:

Treating them like gold. I don't think I've ever seen a retro run this huge. 8.5 looks like an 11

Hare 7s were cut extremely large and looked the part too.

Hare 7s were cut extremely large and looked the part too.
[thread="582132"]Most 7s are cut pretty large. I picked up an extra pair of Olys from arundel mills (without trying on the first pair I had already) and they were both huge on me! I usually rock 11.5 in JB stuff, occasionally 11 so I went with 11.5. It honestly felt like a 12 or 13. I threw insoles in them and beat them both to the ground in my last season of HS basketball and then at the gym. On the hunt for a FTLOG or any year for that matter in an 11 now.[/thread]

i know this BUT the hares were really large. ive had my fair share of 7s in my life.

this is part of the reason why im not so big on hunting down pairs i want anymore, i still get the eye of the tiger every blue moon

but i (as many people have) worked in retail and have done tens of thousands of phone orders (worked at a really popular museum and our webstore was down for a few years smh) and all of that is seriously not that hectic or tough to do at all, what always kills me with employees who like to "feel themselves" because they work at ftl/fta/nike is that its seriously not hard work at all, but they somehow justify being difficult because they get paid minimum wage, like cmon man, is it really that hard???????? NO, why are you annoyed that you had to go to the back 8 times and no one decided to buy anything? what were you going to do anyways? im not sayin you have to be one of those fake chippery people (although some people do that because it helps the day go by faster) but attitudes because its so busy are dumb and lack of basic HELP is discarded because "its going to sell anyways" is dumb

but its not that serious, which is why i dont eem entertain the games all these dudes play 

I'm just letting you know.There's a reason why the stores shut down phone orders because dudes take it to the extreme. You can see it in these threads. A lot of whining, a lot or crying, and a lot of asking for gift cards, store credit, etc. A couple people ruin it for everyone.

When I worked at a Nike outlet our manager woulda beat us for not taking a phone order. If we were busy at the time We usually just took the customers information, set the product aside and called back once we weren't busy.

That being said, round rock outlet had nothing worth mentioning.

@BigJ I hear ya man, I was expecting them to fit more like Olympic VI's from 2012 (my last pair of 6's). But it's cool. Just going to have to get a .5 or a full size smaller next time I see them. Huge in length and enormous in width...
the shoe had similar dimensions :lol:

7's always run big in my experience

They don't need out of towners. Why would they? The products people call to place phone orders for sell locally. All phone orders do is make it hectic for employees to try to process them (remember... cashiers answer the phones). It's much easier to just shut down phone orders rather than try to process them. It is TAX SEASON and lines are out the door. You dudes underestimate how many calls these outlets receive after a shoe gets posted on this forum or sneakersteal. Calls every 5 seconds.

Also...

- 30% off phone orders (in-store sales) are against Nike's policy (any employee that did it, was wrong), and the manager most likely only allowed it to get you off the phone because you were being annoying. None of those sales HAVE to be honored.
- Local sales come first... the products will sell regardless.
- Nike outlets DO NOT price match (once again... any employee that did this for you was wrong).

@ljzruo - whatever you say.... its not like we speak of personal experience or anything. thanks for your attempt.
Right, J... Geez.

My dude, you sound like you work at a Nike outlet or something. If so, there's a chance that I've been doing this since literally before you were born. Most of the policies of which you speak are manager's discretion and/or store-specific. I'm sorry you are overworked for minimum wage, but spamming this thread with false info is not a viable solution to that problem.
Dat ether tho...

You'll get a GC for whatever it rings up at the time.

Maybe close to retail, maybe $50 bucks.

Also different outlets things ring up differently.
Wait, what?  No.  If he has the original receipt and the item is unworn, they will refund you that amount.  I've returned items months later with the receipt in unworn condition and I've never received a dime less than what I purchased it for.  The above only applies when you return an item without your receipt.

Last edited:
Just Picked up a few JORDAN RETRO XI BRED BOOTIE SOCKS from Marshalls - Now When I take off My Jordans…It still looks like I'm wearing them…  

These are especially good for when you go over that friends house who always makes you take off your shoes…. Yes… My House!

hahaha

Just Picked up a few JORDAN RETRO XI BRED BOOTIE SOCKS from Marshalls - Now When I take off My Jordans…It still looks like I'm wearing them…  

These are especially good for when you go over that friends house who always makes you take off your shoes…. Yes… My House!

hahaha

View media item 815423

Which location and how much

I found mine at Thousand Oaks, CA Marshalls…. I'm sure they are everywhere..

There was one Med size box left for People with Small Feet..

This is a little late (2 weeks) Ross, Seven Corners, VA

Huarache trainers $49 sz 12

Think $59 sz 12

Burlington, Seven Corners

Sz 10.5, 11, 11.5 $49

Sz 12, Think they were either $39 or $49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom