OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston's Marshall on dairy Ashford. Hade hyperdunks sz 16 all pink breast cancer 49..00.
Nike diamond turf full size runs, blue and black color 39.00..

Just called back and I got my large and it seemed like they had a lot but IDK 

outlet store birch run michigan at the michigan premium outlets 989-624-6100

SMH SL DEF DOES NOT PICK UP.

ARE THE VOLT BRONS GON FOR THAT DISCOUNTED DISCOUNT PRICE?

NEED A 9

Just visited local Marshalls and Ross here in Phoenix...once again nothing at all....
Ross had some pink suede Melo M10 knockoff looking things 
mean.gif

When you guys buy stuff from the Nike stores that take phone orders do you use your credit card? If so, is it safe doing it that way (over the phone)? I know its a major company but it still feels a bit sketchy. Especially in this day and age with identity theft.

When you guys buy stuff from the Nike stores that take phone orders do you use your credit card? If so, is it safe doing it that way (over the phone)? I know its a major company but it still feels a bit sketchy. Especially in this day and age with identity theft.

How else would you pay?

Of course you run the risk of some unscrupulous employee writing down your card number and using it, but it's not likely.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking someone might use prepaid Amex or Visa giftcards that barely cover the balance of the purchase+shipping. That way you wouldn't be totally screwed if they stole the info.

you can do it without leaving your house if you need. just takes 24 hrs to get it but you can buy a nike.com eGift card and pay that way. you have a legitimate concern. my cc purchases are covered 100% by amex so i don't really worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom