OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a whole lot really. I took 1 pic of some Jordan 1's in kids. I took the pic from a few days prior and they were marked $59.97 but I believe they were marked down to $39.97 or possibly less when I was in there yesterday. Here's the pic.

View media item 1387357
Thank u sir, last time I went in there they had a lot of toddler kds and lebron. Might make that drive Saturday morning

I do remember seeing 1 color of Lebron XI in kids sizes there. Not sure which one but I believe they were $99.97
My son still in toddler sizes thank god so they usually at outlets for 25-40

of course because theyre not allowed to say anything! your best bet is to go saturday morning when they open, chances are they will have something

Yeah I wasn't sure if they had a notice on their front door which they've done in a past a few times.

For the weekend releases, outlets tend to leave the info on the automated message when you call.

For the weekend releases, outlets tend to leave the info on the automated message when you call.
Yah I'm aware of that as well. My outlet has never done that. Being an hour away I'd like to have some certainty before makin the drive. I'll just try calling Saturday. Hopefully then they still don't bs me over the phone lol.

Yah I'm aware of that as well. My outlet has never done that. Being an hour away I'd like to have some certainty before makin the drive. I'll just try calling Saturday. Hopefully then they still don't bs me over the phone lol.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that they weren't adding that info to the phone message.

I'm assuming the usual suspects are getting stuff in so if your spot usually gets stuff then they will be getting stuff this weekend also.

This is also probably why it was reported that there are no additional discounts this weekend since nike is trying to move their "outlet releases" this weekend.

I just received my tracking info for the TF Varsity Jacket from Deer Park. They still have sizes available in both colors ( the charcoal and the light grey)

Thank you to all who contribute. You guys rock!.

:smokin

I just received my tracking info for the TF Varsity Jacket from Deer Park. They still have sizes available in both colors ( the charcoal and the light grey)

Thank you to all who contribute. You guys rock!.

smokin.gif
Those fit a little big. I ordered a medium from NDC and I think a small would have been a better fit.

Those fit a little big. I ordered a medium from NDC and I think a small would have been a better fit.

Man dont tell me that. I usually wear a L, but I figured I should size up one since they look fitted, kind of slim cut.

I dont want a slim fit, I want it to be a little loose so it doesnt hug my shoulders & arms.

Man dont tell me that. I usually wear a L, but I figured I should size up one since they look fitted, kind of slim cut.

I dont want a slim fit, I want it to be a little loose so it doesnt hug my shoulders & arms.
Oh you should be good then. They just fit a little big for me. I wanted it a little more fitted.

If they don't fit right just order from NDC and do that cop and swap. I think they still got them jackets in stock. No harm, no foul.

Back to the deals.

Last edited:

You talking about Smithfield?

Woodburn Oregon Nike Factory Store

Releasing Jordan Retro 3 Sport Blue this Saturday and 10am. 1 per.

1001 N Arney Rd, #810

Woodburn Premium Outlets

Woodburn, OR 97071

Phone:(503) 982-0330

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that they weren't adding that info to the phone message.

I'm assuming the usual suspects are getting stuff in so if your spot usually gets stuff then they will be getting stuff this weekend also.

This is also probably why it was reported that there are no additional discounts this weekend since nike is trying to move their "outlet releases" this weekend.
most likely due to recent markdowns that took place this week. I don't think there's ever any additional discounts when markdowns take place for at least 1-2 weeks.

Orlando premium had tons of varsity TF jackets in the light/dark grey as of last night, also a bunch of TF pants. There were a couple charcoal varsity TF jackets but they're probably gone now. Also had size 13 BHM forces for $80 about 6 pairs when I left last night

Woodburn Oregon Nike Factory Store

Releasing Jordan Retro 3 Sport Blue this Saturday and 10am. 1 per.

1001 N Arney Rd, #810

Woodburn Premium Outlets

Woodburn, OR 97071

Phone:(503) 982-0330
No phone orders huh?

Any outlet release this weekend will not have phone orders until at least monday.

Release update: 

Atlantic City - #140 
30 N Arkansas Ave. 
Atlantic City 08401 
609-348-0573

Camarillo Premium Outlets

990 Camarillo Center Drive #1030

Camarillo, CA 93010
(805) 384-4480

Release concord XI low this Sat. 

Last edited:
new orleans 

504-489-8067

Kobe ix beethoven 

per sneakersteal

saw pics of beethovens and moonwalkers at a NO outlet, not sure if its the same one though

new orleans 

504-489-8067

Kobe ix beethoven 

per sneakersteal

saw pics of beethovens and moonwalkers at a NO outlet, not sure if its the same one though
Been trying to call for a while now and just get busy signal. Wonder if they left phones off the hook. Need to get a pair!

Great Mall Milpitas will be selling Retro 3 sport blue tomorrow. 

They haven't been updating their voice message consistently, but I called and was told this info. See you in line.

Finally got my Windrunner and Tech pants with the blue strings from the outlet and the blue strings actually kill it for me. Would it be possible to just go to footlocker, finish line or Nike store and get an even exchange for the ones with the black strings without a receipt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom