OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 PICK UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
All star weekend came to my city. Went to all the jordan and nike events, had fun great events. also spent a lot if money lol. all star kobes, de la souls, oreo 4s (they were selling them early at a few spots for all star weekend) all star elite bag, and some 29s to play ball in. also did the scavenger hunt, pearl pavilion ran out of the 1s pin and the other spots gave me a hard time bc they said i needed it to get the rest, esp terminal. had to ask somebody to borrow it so i could get the last pin
View media item 1412500View media item 1412502

nice! i was there but only at PP. didnt have time to go to others. i also didnt get a pin from the PP. i wish i had time to get all the pins.

theorder-00f787da537b187b.jpg

Dudes making some nice pickups in here.

Alp stays balling.

laugh.gif
@ those carpet cleaner comments though. Like, even if that wasn't a dog couch and it was a carpet, it wasn't dirty.

yves posted that funny like there was a real problem with the backdrop, let me give you an example of a backdrop problem photo

filthy-room-selfie.jpg

a-friend a-friend like I was saying before my comment got deleted, it's basically a bad attempt to put me on the spot for absolutely no reason. Thanks for having my back.

Son out here looking like jake the snake.

I remember someone posted a pic of alp wearing his other leather jacket and posted a pic of american badass Undertaker next to it. I have to admit it was kinda awesome. alp's always a good sport about this stuff though.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/6
1/id/1412865/width/200/height/400

Fresh cop this morning love them

I remember someone posted a pic of alp wearing his other leather jacket and posted a pic of american badass Undertaker next to it. I have to admit it was kinda awesome. alp's always a good sport about this stuff though.
No need to take the internet stuff personal, usually end up looking ridiculous if you do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom