OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 PICK UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS Lightswitch Gil II Zero "Gilwood"

Had the white/blue/orange pair when they dropped 7 years ago and the release of the shoe is what got me into sneakers. Happily surprised to find a DS pair of one of the rarer colorways and for a great price too. This model brings back some middle school and early high school memories for me. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Air Jordan I Lasers
View media item 1401718

Air Jordan I Melos
View media item 1401719

Air Jordan I Celtics
View media item 1401720

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary Sneaker-n-Stuff
View media item 1401721

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary Highs And Lows
View media item 1401722

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
View media item 1401723

Reebok Question Stash
View media item 1401724

Nike Dunk SB De La Soul
View media item 1401725

Asics Gel Lyte III
View media item 1401726

Asics Gel Lyte III
View media item 1401727

solefed solefed Did you guys have a raffle at the jewelry counter too? I saw that this morning picking up some last minute V-day gifts. When did they start that? I picked up Carmine 6's at Osan AB in Korea last year, no raffle, they were just sitting on the table. Zero problems.

@exo1127 Did you guys have a raffle at the jewelry counter too? I saw that this morning picking up some last minute V-day gifts. When did they start that? I picked up Carmine 6's at Osan AB in Korea last year, no raffle, they were just sitting on the table. Zero problems.
We have 2 PX's on my base and 1 of them did a raffle last Mon/Tue
mean.gif
 Luckily the other 1 I copped these from this mornin did FCFS. Also got 36 pairs instead of the usual 18. Everyone waitin managed to get there pairs. Even had like 10 extras after 
laugh.gif
 Glad I didn't have to deal with any raffles, cats off base, and even pay retail. 

Just came back from my local HoH. Everyone was all over the AS pairs and AJ 10s. No1 had there eyes on the 1s. Glad I was able to get mines. $104 
smokin.gif
 Might pickup another if they still available later.

Still in 29 I feel u bro I almost copped one today at fanzz they had buy 1 get 1 50 and the ai jersey was the only one I wanted in there so I'm going to a different mall this week see if I can find another jersey to grab with the ai one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom