OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

damn, gone like that
They have 8, 11.5, and 12.5 left.  I tried to order the last 2 in my size ( Size 9 ) had em added in the cart and was going to checkout and got cart jacked for 1.  Was disappointed as I aliready own a pair of these lebron lows and I love em.  Woulda been nice for a cheap DS pair to hold onto.

Just came out of Celebration Outlet in Orlando/Kissimee and the Bulk Buyers were out in full effect. 

30% off Hash Wall - Some good finds , Kobe 10 Ext Mid (Red/Gum) various sizes $39.99 - 30% , Got a pair of the drill sergents for $99.99 - 30% , pair What The LeBum 12 for $129.99 minus 30% i think they had one or two left in the store. Few notables women air max 2015 black and white colorway $74.99 , Mens Shox TLX Silver/Metallic colorway $29.99 - 30%

Various clothing racks marked 30%, 40% and 50% 

30% off hash wall in Orlando Factory I drive. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the Mambacurial's today for $30 less but I been really after that shoe in a 13 for a minute, so is ok i pair a buck for them.

Good find on these Kobe's but unfortunately they did not have a 10.5 or 11 for me, they are taking phone orders though

Wow yall lucky on those lebrons, they shouldn't be able to cancel. Looks like it was supposed to be 89.99

im just waiting for the email saying they cant.
They should. I came across a gem of a steal like that years ago. Cheeto racers for $60. Got an email that there was an error in the listing however they were still going to fulfill my order.

Still waiting on confirmation e-mail.  I think someone found the mistake and is frantically wondering what they should do now with all these orders lol...

Hit up deer park NY outlets sunday, nothing but trash with a parade of people like it was the end of the world. Hit up riverhead NY today in between jobs at work[emoji]128519[/emoji] and an employee named mark said they just stocked today. ALL open box racks were an additional 30% off along with some of the full box aisle releases. I just found out about this outlet thread otherwise i wouldve snapped multiple pics for u peeps. Will do next time. This trip to riverhead today made deer park look like garbage. I snagged 2 pairs of am 95's in my size for 49 each after 30% off box price. Only other maxes that were there were the winterized 90's in black/green ans i think black/red.
Good pickup, these must have been returns. They have zero left instore

just saw the new 13 lows, pretty sweet.
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom