OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for the Nike Clearance Store-specific veterans out there: Can they stock locate an item at another Nike Clearance Store or Nike Factory Store and help you order it while you're in-store? 

Quick question for the Nike Clearance Store-specific veterans out there: Can they stock locate an item at another Nike Clearance Store or Nike Factory Store and help you order it while you're in-store? 
If you contact Nike Chat help and tell them the Sku / Item # of what you are looking for they can tell you what stores have it in stock in your size.  That's how I  found the 2 Kobe elites.  They don't tell you whether they are clearance or not as far as the actual store, but they can tell you stores that have it and give you the stores phone number to contact that store directly.

Went back to Nike Sugarloaf in Lawrenceville GA yesterday to get my price adjustments. Between the three pickups I had in the last 14 days got back $78 dollars. Not bad at all. They still had multiple sizes of the Kobe X low overcome for 109 - 30%. Had orange and blue Lebron 12 lows for the same price. The next 2 below made me wish I was a 13 but alas since I'm not hopefully someone can benefit.

Maybe I'm buggin since I didn't get a lot of sleep last night but I can't find the option to upload pics today. LOL

They had Kobe X low Christmas in size 13 1 pair on the hash with 30% off. A rep walking buy peeped them and asked was I taking them but when I said know scooped them. Slim chance that she might change her mind and put them back out.

The also had Lebron Akronite 13 for $149 - 30% and 1 Lebron Pot of Gold 13 on the hash. The Pot of Gold's were $200 - 30% and the same rep that scooped the Kobes told me that if I wanted she could online order the Pot of Gold in my size, match the online price, still give me the 30% and ship to store for free. Not sure if she was just trying to help me out but I never knew they could do that before. I was always told I have to order and ship to myself. If the discount is not online then your S.O.L.

Last edited:
Went back to Nike Sugarloaf in Lawrenceville GA yesterday to get my price adjustments. Between the three pickups I had in the last 14 days got back $78 dollars. Not bad at all. They still had multiple sizes of the Kobe X low overcome for 109 - 30%. Had orange and blue Lebron 12 lows for the same price. The next 2 below made me wish I was a 13 but alas since I'm not hopefully someone can benefit.

Maybe I'm buggin since I didn't get a lot of sleep last night but I can find the option to upload pics today. LOL

They had Kobe X low Christmas in size 13 1 pair on the hash with 30% off. A rep walking buy peeped them and asked was I taking them but when I said know scooped them. Slim chance that she might change her mind and put them back out.

The also had Lebron Akronite 13 for $149 - 30% and 1 Lebron Pot of Gold 13 on the hash. The Pot of Gold's were $200 - 30% and the same rep that scooped the Kobes told me that if I wanted she could online order the Pot of Gold in my size, match the online price, still give me the 30% and ship to store for free. Not sure if she was just trying to help me out but I never knew they could do that before. I was always told I have to order and ship to myself. If the discount is not online then your S.O.L.
how much were the Kobe X low Christmas?

Sunlightstations has the  LI-NING WoW 3.0 LE - All Star 2 on sale for $87

Unrelated...... So is the Nike Sneaker app worthless? I just installed it since I have Android and to say I was underwhelmed would be a huge understatement. Tried to cop the 4's this morning but got nothing but errors. Then I tried to use it to enter the raffle for the 10's but after I clicked to accept being billed on my credit card it went to a white screen with a spinning wheel. It stayed on that for several minutes until the countdown clock went to zero and said the raffle had ended.

Hey buddy, I'll chime in here about SNKRS! I too am on Android (Have a Nexus 6). Yes, it was a mess yesterday! Way too many people on it at once. But I was able to get my pair of Cements around noon or so, once they added more sizes back up. I think the app will be better than the site itself, the splash screens, etc. Whatever helps beat the bots & keeps it someone non-partial, so everyone has a chance at getting a wanted release I'm for it. We have to see how the next major release will be.

Last edited:
Sunlightstations has the  LI-NING WoW 3.0 LE - All Star 2 on sale for $87

Unrelated...... So is the Nike Sneaker app worthless? I just installed it since I have Android and to say I was underwhelmed would be a huge understatement. Tried to cop the 4's this morning but got nothing but errors. Then I tried to use it to enter the raffle for the 10's but after I clicked to accept being billed on my credit card it went to a white screen with a spinning wheel. It stayed on that for several minutes until the countdown clock went to zero and said the raffle had ended.

Hey buddy, I'll chime in here about SNKRS! I too am on Android (Have a Nexus 6). Yes, it was a mess yesterday! Way too many people on it at once. But I was able to get my pair of Cements around noon or so, once they added more sizes back up. I think the app will be better than the site itself, the splash screens, etc. Whatever helps beat the bots & keeps it someone non-partial, so everyone has a chance at getting a wanted release I'm for it. We have to see how the next major release will be.

Use the snkrs thread

tried placing an order for the kobe's yesterday.

rep: theres no admin today, we cant do phone orders.

called again today at 10:30 am (store just opened). 

same rep: we cant do phone orders during weekends because its busy

mean.gif

That's a lie ask to speak to a manager so either you get the sale price through Monday or they put it on hold until there less busy during the weekend

:smh:

That's a lie ask to speak to a manager so either you get the sale price through Monday or they put it on hold until their less busy during the weekend

Always hit or miss with phone orders. I've witnessed two different answers based on which employee answered the phone while I was in line at National Harbor Nike. Sometimes sadly it boils down to laziness.

That's a lie ask to speak to a manager so either you get the sale price through Monday or they put it on hold until there less busy during the weekend

Not true. Phone orders are NOT mandatory and aren't as common in the weekend especially if there is a ton of traffic in store.

Williamsburg, VA Nike Outlet

30% off hash wall
30% off Jordan apparel
40% off clearance apparel items
30% off tech fleece tops at $64.99 before disc.

Some AJXX9 behind the counter at $219 sz12, 10.5, and a smaller size I forgot, maybe an 8-9...

Also some PS size AJ5 alternates behind the register but couldn't make out the sizes nor price, two pairs.

Smithfield NC

LEBRON XIII SPACE RACE 119.99, marked 130 , discount taken at register

cant believe they got something worthwhile FINALLY ....... i go about 3 times a month and its always in and out in 3 mins

If you contact Nike Chat help and tell them the Sku / Item # of what you are looking for they can tell you what stores have it in stock in your size.  That's how I  found the 2 Kobe elites.  They don't tell you whether they are clearance or not as far as the actual store, but they can tell you stores that have it and give you the stores phone number to contact that store directly.

Repped. I appreciate the info. I was gonna do this. Or just go to my local outlet and have them price match for some tech fleece pants

found these at arundel mills today with 30% off. vicks were 56, air max 2015 were 60 and the unsupreme were 77. there were several okay deals on lebron 12/13s, kd 6/7 and kobes. the hash wall was pretty dry. tech fleece pants weren't on sale there.

View media item 1911415

Last edited:
found these at arundel mills today with 30% off. vicks were 56, air max 2015 were 60 and the unsupreme were 77. there were several okay deals on lebron 12/13s, kd 6/7 and kobes. the hash wall was pretty dry. tech fleece pants weren't on sale there.

you remember prices/style for any of the lebrons, kds, or kobes?

^lebron 12 orange playoffs were 110 (no 30% off).  kd8 joker were like 90 w/ 30% off.  kd8 pewter were ~100 no 30% off.  some lebron 13s ~120 (i think the colorways were the black/multicolor).  cant remember the which kobes or price but purple lowtops-not good enough a deal to remember lol

mean.gif
i would say that of all the times i've ordered via phone, they have someone "designated" to do phone orders, so maybe that's what they meant by "admin".  when i received my shoes, on the shipping address it has Store Manager as the name of the sender, so "admin" could be a legit manager, but they must have a MOD (manager on duty) at all time from my experience in the retail business.

if they say it's too busy, then it's probably too busy and taking phone orders could be decided upon their descretion.

this is just my experience and i find that the nicer i am to the person who called, the more willing they are to take my orders :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom