OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I got unconfirmed information that the passes are valid at all Nike locations including Niketown.Can anyone confirm?
hmmm, it does say nike store locations. I thought they used to specify the type of stores that were allowed, and only included outlet/factory stores.

i did the check your nearest store location thing

it lists all the stores to use the pass

it listed every store even the retail one

good lord thats crazy

what should i get....lol

So you're telling me I can use this on Jordan 13 Chicago's at Nike store in Caesars palace in Las Vegas?

I've seen them not allow F&F discount on products that are less than two weeks old. Not saying that will be the case, but don't get your hopes up.

I've seen them not allow F&F discount on products that are less than two weeks old. Not saying that will be the case, but don't get your hopes up.
Gotchu... I'll call and ask when mvp pass starts

I need one of these passes. I spend a ton with Nike and haven't received one. Anybody have one they want to share or know if they'll be sending more out?

I need one of these passes. I spend a ton with Nike and haven't received one. Anybody have one they want to share or know if they'll be sending more out?

Same here, I always get em but nothing. Cmon Nike wth

Last edited:
if Nikes letting us use it on regular Nike stores then I hope they make it a more than a one-time use as I would love to buy something at Niketown and the outlets and wouldn't want to have to choose

BS that Nike is only sending 30% off to certain people.

was told by an employee at a store that I had to download the app.

Have people been getting emails with 30 off that don't mess with the app at all?

But the email is from Nike factory stores and when I click on find stores....it only gives me factory outlet stores. So idk about being good at Nike town

Spoke to a manager at my local Nike running store. Confirmed that F&F pass works for retail locations as well. Even picked out a few items to put on hold till the 23rd.... lol

so how do you get one of the friends and family passes, if anyone has any extra that showl ul be nice to have one...

Got the F&F pass. I don't know why I received one but I did set up a Nike+ account last year when I copped the 69 Points 5 Lows. The pass is good from 2/23-2/27. Also have a $10 gift certificate so hopefully I can eat again at Flushing Nike.

I wonder if you could use the pass multiple times
Like once at each store
I read awhile back someone said you could

Called Niketown NY. They are accepting F&F passes but according to the person I spoke to, you can't combine the pass with a $10 survey gift card. Called up Flushing, Queens Nike and they said you can combine F&F with survey gift card. Somebody lion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom