Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Man unless they hit at MULTIPLE outlets all at once, people are NOT gonna report if/when space jams hit. That's just too good to be true.
Ya'll know how it is.
Dont complain- wait on a restock or pay a lil over retail n keep it movin.
I say just hold out n let them "pro" resellers get stukc with all them pair n force them to drop them outrageous prices
JMO.

Agent0024- good lookin out on the Osage Beach report. I was out therre in Oct. N they didn't have Jakc!!
GLIKS has foamdomes for $130+30% off
the entire store is 20%-30% off. Imma be up there sat. I know they got kids space jams
some rising suns
black/white/orange MVPs
other jordans and af1s
I can pikc up anything if anyone needs just PM
this store is a Jordan brand quikc strikc account

thanks for the places, im in chapel hill, only store i use to go to is marshals and rugged warehouse (if none of you have been there you should go) only problem is you gotta check like every week since you never no when they get stuff, i have got pippens, j-kidds, pennys, and 23 lows there

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Wow!!! Space jams in the building.

There is no way this would have went under the radar
Edit for truth:
Originally Posted by Rafool

Those are not b-grades. Stop pmin me.
I got them in that box. Box of a team Jordan shoe. Griffeys are b-grade however.
Should have posted that they weren't so this wouldn't have happened. I know how you dudes get.
smh.gif

Apologies.

The guy who posted under me makes sense also

I think it way too early for those to have dropped. I think someone is trying to stir up drama by taking pics of an orange box and their space jams.

^Too hard to tell bro. Maybe its just for us to get all Hyped up and make pages of the SJ's.

Ducktales until I see proof and more clearly of the Box Tag!

word...I was hopin NT detectives could get to the bottom of this
laugh.gif
. I called Nike and nothing
grin.gif

Zoomed in with my iPhone and the soles look yellow So they could be from 2001 but i'm on a phone so who knows.

^You mean from 2000 but they look yellow cuz there on an orange box and the tongue says jumpman Jordan not jam. But can we stick to updates cuz who knows how many pages this will go of people asking where the space jams hit.

I got them in that box. Box of a team Jordan shoe. Griffeys are b-grade however.

Should have posted that they weren't so this wouldn't have happened. I know how you dudes get.
smh.gif

Apologies.

i'm sure no one will answer this, even though i'm sure i don't live anywhere near to the outlet as i am in IN, and both our outlets get NOTHING.. anyways, what outlet/s got the yeezys? im just curious, but whoever walked in that day and saw those... wow.

Originally Posted by Rafool

smh.gif

Apologies.
My bad on the PM
I'll admit it, I jumped right to it 
laugh.gif

I would have done the same...
laugh.gif

I'm talking about dudes I've never even heard of pm'n me, same ones multiple times.

Anyway, sorry again for the confusion, back to the updates.

Great updates all around guys, thank for putting in the work. February is usually the outlets biggest month. I should have a Portland update on Saturday or Sunday!

I know this isn't outlet related but.

Check your ladys footlocker.

They marked down Original Coral color 79.99

http://www.worldcup-jerse...54750-002_fl-287x189.jpg

liquid lime to 79.99.

http://www.mynikezone.com/images/am0905.jpg

Unfortuantely where I got them they are all sold out so I can not pick any pairs up.

Also notables for foot locker

Air max 90 mean green 49.99

http://www.mysolegame.com...08-release_3606_zoom.jpg

Liquid penny 3s 79.99

http://images.sneakernews...retro-white-royal-01.jpg

Those are the notable markdowns. Hope I could help.

Back
Top Bottom