Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Viejas
sz. 11 all-brown Pippens $59
all-yellow blue box SBs $49 sz. 8, 9, 10, 11
FSR Hyperize blk/blue/red $59

tons of ACG and Tech Pacc apparel for cheap (nothin over $49) hoodies and other dope stuff, call for descriptions some stuff retails over $200
thanks for the info

San Ysidro
i returned a pair of Zoom BB 3s (size 10.5) here if anyone wants them

Viejas
several people have already alerted you to what they've got...i'll just add:
Nike Zoom Huarache 09 (black/blue) 59.99 FSR
Nike Zoom BB 2 (all black) 59.99 scattered sizes
Nike Zoom Veloce (black/blue) 49.99 FSR

Finally was able to hunt down the Nike Air Pegasus 89 ((SKU # 344082-001) in an 11(would have preferred an 11.5) from the Tucson Factory for 29.97.

hey bballsavant did u ask if they were b grade? I got the "infrared" pegasus 89s and there were b grade. the box was pretty torn up but theres nothing noticeably wrong wit the shoes. just a heads up

i've seen a bunch of Air Jordan 2009's hit marshalls, tj maxx, and aj wright stores. ranging between 49 to 59. some marshalls locations are selling them with the cool box. others have discarded them and just zip-tied the shoes together..

good price for a shoe that was initially 190 at retail....and i still passed lol

South Chi update

nike-blazer-chicago-01.jpg
fsr 59.99

nike-air-trainer-sc-white-grey-beet-red.jpg
fsr 59.99

nike-blazer-mid-acg-qk-lifestyle-shoes384983001-17.jpg
fsr 59.99

air-zoom-toki-qs.jpg
fsr 64.99

Nike%20Air%20Max%20LeBron%20VII%20White%20Black-Varsity%20Red%20375664-102.JPG
fsr 109.99

air-jordan-l-style-one-2.jpg
fsr 89.99

91991473-250x250-0-0_Nike+Nike+Zoom+Ashiko+Mens+Anthracite+Team+Orange+.jpg
fsr 109.99

Thats all I can remember for now...they also had A LOT of Men's Air Maxes and AF1'S.  All the shoes were A-Grade too.

MD heads:
beltway plaza footlocker has atlantic penny 2s retail fsr

sportzone has the cheap looking all star af1s that dropped for this year for 87.99, bout 9 pairs

may have another area update later

Originally Posted by young hova

MD heads:
beltway plaza footlocker has atlantic penny 2s retail fsr

sportzone has the cheap looking all star af1s that dropped for this year for 87.99, bout 9 pairs

may have another area update later
security mall footlocker has atlantics also

shoecity has the white reebok pumps for 10 bucks off retail

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

DMV area, more motorsports VIs have arrived.

Check your local DTLR stores...
thanks hazel... im gonna be hanging around bmore today so ill check out the DTLRs.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

DMV area, more motorsports VIs have arrived.

Check your local DTLR stores...
thanks hazel... im gonna be hanging around bmore today so ill check out the DTLRs.

If you can't find them, ezbox me.

I'll locate your size, and maybe able to cut the price for you starting Tuesday...

Damn its turning into the jb forum in here. Does the inventory change from day to day at the outlets? Or do they get a big shipment in of new shoes to stock every month or something? Just curious if anyone knows?

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

....... and this "Nike Find" is.....?
a 1800 number that allows u to give the rep a sku number and they will search the system and try to locate the shoes for u.
doesnt find samples and i dont think it finds bgrades.

Agent0024 - yo just leave it be. not everyone is going to agree with u. its part of having a dominant personality on here and constantly expressing ur views.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Nike Air Pippen 1 (black / varsity purple / white)  325001-051  $59.99
615-443-3521
^^good look - needed these

Originally Posted by macgyver35

lock this thread up already. too many people don't know how to respect this threads rules.

i never really got along with macgyver35 but hes right
this post has turned into total crap 

can we start over 

Back
Top Bottom