Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Folsom has the Fun Police for 25....i copped. pretty much FSR

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Viejas Outlet seems to have more sizes of the Black/Red Pippens for $59.

It says on the 2nd page that only sizes 8 and below or 10.5 and above were available, but I called to confirm and was told they have a FSR?

Ordered an 8.5, but had to wait over 10 mins AFTER he found my size til I gave him my shipping info. Roderick (sp?) was helpful as can be, also told me they still have many White/White/Blue Penny II's in stock for $69.
im coppin both colorways in the pippens and the pennys. is it too early to call? its like 7 on da west

outlet folks -

I'm looking for some air max 97's (or 97 plus) with a red air bubble in size 11 for cheap, has anybody seen any around? I know how to do an outlet search and I plan to do that today, and I looked through some of these pages but I didn't catch anything. if I missed a post or if somebody notices any 97's with a red bubble for $50 or less, please let me know!

I need these for a sole swap project. thanks for any help.

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

That list from NDC is outdated. Some of those outlets and niketowns closed and new outlets opened. Also viejas opens at 10.
ur right but abstrakt posted that same list from the site so........

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

I mentioned it in the 1/2 Cent thread, but figured this was more appropriate, but there's a spot called WEST by my house that has the 1/2 Cent's both Silver, and Green Spark they have just about a full size run of the green sparks, and a few sizes left in the Silver i'm not sure which ones i didn't ask, but they have them for 109.99 flat no tax no BS that's the cheapest i've seen them around...they got some other stuff too at pretty good prices def worth the look

So where is 'by your house'?

Upper West Side, NYC their site is www.WestNYC.com located on 72nd btwn Columbus and Amsterdam real chill and knowledgeable people in there

Is it too much to ask if someone posts an update, taking the time to call and get info, that a potential customer can do A LITTLE work for themselves and get a store number or address ? No one is "omitting" anything, certainly not so far this month. Please keep that stuff out of here and like others have said, dated or not, that master list is on the 1st page.
I, for one, don't post store number and addy cuz when I got schooled on this hunting business I was instructed to DO SOME OF MY OWN WORK

What do you want from us? Post our CC numbers and three-way the outlet and TDD the phone orders for y'all? C'mon son....

I'm in a bad mood this morning, I'll get an update to improve my mood.

justhotkix, feel free to read and delete. I just don't see the merit in making accusatory statements implying that ANYONE in here is "omitting" anything.

This AINT no Secret Society

Appreciate all the info really! Anyone been to Ellonton in Florida lately?

When you guys are getting and posting all this info do y'all just call and ask for a specific shoe? I read the first page thouroughly,Just trying to figure this out?

Thanks

[Sigh] This guy.

Simply trying to help.

Noticed OP's template.
Noticed some users leaving out phone numbers/addresses.
Retrieved additional information.
Shared said information.

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

south chicago still probably has FSR

memphis might have a couple

South Chi still has them, but they're listed @ $110 unless they've recently marked them down.

3 February 2010
375 Prime Outlets Blvd
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
(Anyone willing to do even a LITTLE work will follow the breadcrumbs if someone posts an update simply titled "Hagerstown") OR NOT ?
Are we writing them letters, or placing phone orders ? ? ? ?

eyes.gif

CALL FOR SIZE AVAILABILITY; DECENT SIZE RUNS BUT DIDN'T GET SPECIFICS

Air Solo Flight 1 327908 002 $49.99

Air Zoom Flight Premium 317810 141 $24.97

Air Hoop structure LE 365726 001 $59.97

Nike Zoom Sharkalaid 367178 111 $59.99
                                    367178 100

Nike Zoom Penom YG 361655 171 $49.99
                                     361655 161
                                     361655 173

AJ Flight 45 364756 065 $79.99
                    364756 161

AJ Schoolin' 364808 061 $79.99

Nike Zoom Soldier 2 318694 111 $49.99 (marked down from $89.99)

AirMax BWs smaller sizes (nothin special)

glasses.gif

Oh, I forgot from yesterday:

11211 120th Avenue Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158-1710 - (262) 857-7333

Has the doernbecher 1s for $59.99, almost a FSR

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Oh, I forgot from yesterday:

i thought you were talking about the jordan 1's..but they are the Air force 1 ...  great info 

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

these are air forces not jordans

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Any of those white/blue total maxes still around? I believe they were in Memphis for $59.99 in the beginning of January I tried Nike Find and couldn't locate anything...
All gone.  Those AM2009s were snagged in a couple days.

AbstraKt - Thank you for your post - we know you had the right intent. But the Store Locator/Info link is in the original post. Yes, people may have left out a tidbit of info, but the template was not to be followed religiously, but for people who might now know what to post. True, the more info the better, but those who are using these updates can do some work of their own.

Again:

ABSOLUTELY NO REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED. That is a rule that has been a part of the Nike Outlet Thread since its inception. Consider this a final warning to those who don't bother looking through the thread and doing some actual searching. If you're LOOKING for a pair of shoes, the first step to finding it is, well, LOOKING. Don't post and expect info to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Anything else that can be done through PM - questions about a shoe or an update - should be done through PM. Our goal is to make the Outlet Thread easy to use.

Again, consider this a FINAL WARNING - NO REQUESTS. The Outlet Thread is NOT a machine or a paid service.

Back
Top Bottom