OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

freshkickz86-

pimp.gif

February was a good month... I wish the next 10 months are exactly the same with some good releases... I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted

February was a good month... I wish the next 10 months are exactly the same with some good releases... I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Was able to get the rest of my order made in the US. Kept a few for myself and added the rest to the e-shop.

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended.
all his posts are B/S posts
eyes.gif

but for some reason he gets pass

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Was able to get the rest of my order made in the US. Kept a few for myself and added the rest to the e-shop.

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended.
all his posts are B/S posts
eyes.gif

but for some reason he gets pass

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

There's a "report" function.

But snitching, though?

grin.gif

Eew.

DF!!!
using the "report function" is more like "snitching" than asking a legitimate question.  Ty was blatantly selling....  
XmAGM.jpg

YO!

But snitching, though?

grin.gif

Eew.

DF!!!
using the "report function" is more like "snitching" than asking a legitimate question.  Ty was blatantly selling....  
XmAGM.jpg

Originally Posted by tooth

YO!

But snitching, though?

grin.gif

Eew.

DF!!!
XmAGM.jpg
Ant, "snitching"? Like Tooth said, I was simply asking a question. And like his picture said, I wouldn't have to if ya'll were too moderate the way you should, and if your going to say that, "I don't have the time", then maybe you shouldn't be doing it? But the bias towards different people isn't right. If ya'll need help, let me know. I run the internets, and I could and am willing to help make this site the best one there is out there. /rant

Originally Posted by tooth

YO!

But snitching, though?

grin.gif

Eew.

DF!!!
XmAGM.jpg
Ant, "snitching"? Like Tooth said, I was simply asking a question. And like his picture said, I wouldn't have to if ya'll were too moderate the way you should, and if your going to say that, "I don't have the time", then maybe you shouldn't be doing it? But the bias towards different people isn't right. If ya'll need help, let me know. I run the internets, and I could and am willing to help make this site the best one there is out there. /rant

Back
Top Bottom