OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

ajntxg.jpg

air griffey GD 2- $40

and also ran into James Jones (Packers WR) at the nike factory store
pimp.gif
 green nd yellow!

air griffey GD 2- $40

and also ran into James Jones (Packers WR) at the nike factory store
pimp.gif
 green nd yellow!

One of the Nine pairs that "Released" yesterday in Seattle.. 

A shipment of eleven pairs and two employee's took Sz.8 & Sz.9.. 

Ended up having to deal with a pair that isn't my size.. 

Had a pretty cool time with the people out there though.. 

Funny how my dude J. from Canada straight up cussed out the whole employee team after he made his purchase. 

Please note that he was FIRST in line too.. PURE Comedy. 
laugh.gif

(His girl's a boss for staying in the car for 24+ hours before the drive heading back to Canada.. )

He was PISSED that they wouldn't release the shoe before the 9PM Release on a Friday night without anyone bothering to "camp out"..

plus finding out that a couple of HOH employee's said that shipments were first shipped to LA.. having some LA HOH locations having up to 60+ which could've been sold..

Hopefully just rumors. That Sz.8 Could've been mine 
mad.gif

Air Jordan BIN V:

(# 0752/2133 )

One of the Nine pairs that "Released" yesterday in Seattle.. 

A shipment of eleven pairs and two employee's took Sz.8 & Sz.9.. 

Ended up having to deal with a pair that isn't my size.. 

Had a pretty cool time with the people out there though.. 

Funny how my dude J. from Canada straight up cussed out the whole employee team after he made his purchase. 

Please note that he was FIRST in line too.. PURE Comedy. 
laugh.gif

(His girl's a boss for staying in the car for 24+ hours before the drive heading back to Canada.. )

He was PISSED that they wouldn't release the shoe before the 9PM Release on a Friday night without anyone bothering to "camp out"..

plus finding out that a couple of HOH employee's said that shipments were first shipped to LA.. having some LA HOH locations having up to 60+ which could've been sold..

Hopefully just rumors. That Sz.8 Could've been mine 
mad.gif

Air Jordan BIN V:

(# 0752/2133 )

^^ Man that's nice! I hate how boutique shop are sometimes. Were the employees camping too or they just had privelege? I was shocked when I called that they said people were waiting since 9 the night before.

^^ Man that's nice! I hate how boutique shop are sometimes. Were the employees camping too or they just had privelege? I was shocked when I called that they said people were waiting since 9 the night before.

Back
Top Bottom