OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

UPS man just came, fresh box from nike and a couple ebay pickups
smile.gif

3 pack of jordan socks
Pair of white cement socks had 2 pairs already had to grab another while they were on sale

kobe pants black/green
livestrong shorts
kobe mamba shorts black/grey

Good looking out, Cris & soflyjedi. I was gonna get those Timbs back in 1995, but had to buy a kitchen table instead. When I found them again in deadstock condition this year I scooped them up real quick. One of the few Timberland models that has great styling, goretex, and vibram soles. 

Good looking out, Cris & soflyjedi. I was gonna get those Timbs back in 1995, but had to buy a kitchen table instead. When I found them again in deadstock condition this year I scooped them up real quick. One of the few Timberland models that has great styling, goretex, and vibram soles. 

recent pickups. foams for 130, 2 pairs of AM 1s (one for me one for my bro ) for 110 total, and cement 3s. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh at my destroyed cement 3s box and the pre creases, but other than that really happy with my pickups! (sorry bad pic)

recent pickups. foams for 130, 2 pairs of AM 1s (one for me one for my bro ) for 110 total, and cement 3s. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh at my destroyed cement 3s box and the pre creases, but other than that really happy with my pickups! (sorry bad pic)

Back
Top Bottom