OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

them all red pippens
pimp.gif

i always regret not coppin those and the white/navy/red colorway

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yeah.

it was a *%@** keeping the glass aligned when putting on the top piece lol

roll.gif

That stuff had me so heated!  And the directions were just ridiculous, had nothing but illustrations!  But hey for less than 70 bucks it's a damn good display case.  I was gonna have it delivered but the shipping price was going to be over $200 
indifferent.gif
 since I live a few hours away, so I just drove and made a day of it in the city.  Those ikea stores are craaazy though

LOVE those cement 3's, good thing we can see an awesome jordan before the flood of 13's, great pickup 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yeah.

it was a *%@** keeping the glass aligned when putting on the top piece lol

roll.gif

That stuff had me so heated!  And the directions were just ridiculous, had nothing but illustrations!  But hey for less than 70 bucks it's a damn good display case.  I was gonna have it delivered but the shipping price was going to be over $200 
indifferent.gif
 since I live a few hours away, so I just drove and made a day of it in the city.  Those ikea stores are craaazy though

LOVE those cement 3's, good thing we can see an awesome jordan before the flood of 13's, great pickup 
pimp.gif

Get ready for the playoff tsunami.....great pickups NT.... Oh by the way, This goes out to RUDOLFCHUA respect my dude, but PLEASE don't choke the life out of them immediately
wink.gif
 peace!!!  

On another note: My man above me looks like he's over extending his pinky just for a good pic...C'mon son
tongue.gif

Get ready for the playoff tsunami.....great pickups NT.... Oh by the way, This goes out to RUDOLFCHUA respect my dude, but PLEASE don't choke the life out of them immediately
wink.gif
 peace!!!  

On another note: My man above me looks like he's over extending his pinky just for a good pic...C'mon son
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom