OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

ksteezy- that fit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

ughhh...

i need to get those south beaches in the worst way!

its crazy how thr prices have gone up in just a couple months....even gs size are going for 300+.  Better get them now.....

starting to wish i kept  all the pairs I sold for a later date.....

ughhh...

its crazy how thr prices have gone up in just a couple months....even gs size are going for 300+.  Better get them now.....

Originally Posted by dimez81

ughhh...

its funny because the day it released...i figured it was nothing to loose sleep over that i was going to walk in the store mid day and get them....lol thought wrong. now im kicking myself for doing that because i was capable enough to at least camp for those. 
ohwell.gif

dark knights for today...

i3f97l.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

ughhh...

its funny because the day it released...i figured it was nothing to loose sleep over that i was going to walk in the store mid day and get them....lol thought wrong. now im kicking myself for doing that because i was capable enough to at least camp for those. 
ohwell.gif

dark knights for today...

i3f97l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom