OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

2/21............

tumblr_lgzr4iDZ6U1qfdt1wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgzraacw8O1qfdt1wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgzrokkzMq1qfdt1wo1_500.jpg

Lmao at the Pharo comment.... Dudes on NT stay going for the juggular

Proto just curious (from one NC dude (I'm Aggie alum) to another) how old is your chick fam. I know your pushing 30 and shorty look kinda young. I know ur no drfinest but whats really good

Proto just curious (from one NC dude (I'm Aggie alum) to another) how old is your chick fam. I know your pushing 30 and shorty look kinda young. I know ur no drfinest but whats really good

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Recycled pic.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Recycled pic.

who's drfinest?

i'm 31.

she's 27. turning 28 this august (we both look young for our age), and about to graduate pharmacy school. she's already got a job with walmart as a pharmacist... i love her to death man. it's been hard to find a chick that's attractive, stylish, good taste in music, not crazy and moody, AND got her own.

we're prolly gonna get married in the next 3 - 5 years and move out to LA. pharmacists make a lot more money out there, and so do DJ's (but i'm gonna be looking to go more the music production route, and do a couple other back up plan hustles during the day)...

who's drfinest?

i'm 31.

she's 27. turning 28 this august (we both look young for our age), and about to graduate pharmacy school. she's already got a job with walmart as a pharmacist... i love her to death man. it's been hard to find a chick that's attractive, stylish, good taste in music, not crazy and moody, AND got her own.

we're prolly gonna get married in the next 3 - 5 years and move out to LA. pharmacists make a lot more money out there, and so do DJ's (but i'm gonna be looking to go more the music production route, and do a couple other back up plan hustles during the day)...

Back
Top Bottom