OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

to shoot around yesterday prefer to wear them without the straps for some reason. my favorite Lebron to ball in

to shoot around yesterday prefer to wear them without the straps for some reason. my favorite Lebron to ball in

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

earlier today...'99 Treble season
pimp.gif
I hope you got KEANE on the back of that jersey homie
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
. That was when Becks was relevant.
This morning
digi socks
pimp.gif
would those be the fan designed zig slashes?

Nice to see somebody wearing those T21D!! I'm the guy that designed them. Check out page 49 of the pick up post.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

earlier today...'99 Treble season
pimp.gif
I hope you got KEANE on the back of that jersey homie
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
. That was when Becks was relevant.
This morning
digi socks
pimp.gif
would those be the fan designed zig slashes?

Nice to see somebody wearing those T21D!! I'm the guy that designed them. Check out page 49 of the pick up post.

^^^those uptempos are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 One of the best "pippens" ever. glad to see they are still wearable.

^^^those uptempos are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Ah, I see....well, uhhh, I guess I'm not a "5%er".....haha.

Cris.

It's all good. Just thought to ask since that's what came to mind when I saw the "knitted beanie". Kufis usually have a tighter knit and some even have tassles. I think Ghostface mentions them on a record. Something to the effect of "you gonna get ya kufi knocked off!".

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Ah, I see....well, uhhh, I guess I'm not a "5%er".....haha.

Cris.

It's all good. Just thought to ask since that's what came to mind when I saw the "knitted beanie". Kufis usually have a tighter knit and some even have tassles. I think Ghostface mentions them on a record. Something to the effect of "you gonna get ya kufi knocked off!".

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^those uptempos are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This "David Robinson" colorway was incredible, Pippen's all black/white swoosh and white/black-red weren't too shabby either!

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^those uptempos are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This "David Robinson" colorway was incredible, Pippen's all black/white swoosh and white/black-red weren't too shabby either!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'ma start posting a pick up with my fits again since y'all never say anything to ol' boy back there every time he does it. 
grin.gif
Please don't. ISS is that way with dudes who want to fill up pages with their pick-ups.

There's a thread right under this one if you want to show off to others the things you had picked up, there's no need to post it again here...for obvious reasons.

Spoiler [+]
*Refers to anyone who's looking to post their pick-ups in this thread.*

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'ma start posting a pick up with my fits again since y'all never say anything to ol' boy back there every time he does it. 
grin.gif
Please don't. ISS is that way with dudes who want to fill up pages with their pick-ups.

There's a thread right under this one if you want to show off to others the things you had picked up, there's no need to post it again here...for obvious reasons.

Spoiler [+]
*Refers to anyone who's looking to post their pick-ups in this thread.*

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom