OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by bkmac

ChamWillJam23, info. on working at MLB Network
nerd.gif

????

Thanks ILLust
@bkmac.................I freelance at MLB Network during baseball season and NBC all year.   MLB is a nice place to work especially if you like Baseball, no telling who might come thru on any given day.  I prefer soccer tho.   

Thanks ILLust
@bkmac.................I freelance at MLB Network during baseball season and NBC all year.   MLB is a nice place to work especially if you like Baseball, no telling who might come thru on any given day.  I prefer soccer tho.   

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DrinkNike

Nice stuff all round
glasses.gif
very nice hoa's, those things look practically DS. everytime you post, i begin my search for your tag, always creative!!

thanks !  this is probably my 3rd or 4th wear of them...i have the 09 qs that gets worn a bit more

i try to have a little fun with my tags
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

DN: Nice! I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the HOAs for $40 a couple of years ago

Yeah its crazy how they've jumped in price.

I'd love a few extra pairs...definately one of my fav cw's

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DrinkNike

Nice stuff all round
glasses.gif
very nice hoa's, those things look practically DS. everytime you post, i begin my search for your tag, always creative!!

thanks !  this is probably my 3rd or 4th wear of them...i have the 09 qs that gets worn a bit more

i try to have a little fun with my tags
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

DN: Nice! I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the HOAs for $40 a couple of years ago

Yeah its crazy how they've jumped in price.

I'd love a few extra pairs...definately one of my fav cw's

Nice Max's larrivee7, I wish Nike would bring those back but if they do they'd probably f' em up in some way lol.

2w7ph0i.jpg

Nice Max's larrivee7, I wish Nike would bring those back but if they do they'd probably f' em up in some way lol.

2w7ph0i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom