OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

5422931000_12797b3229_z.jpg

5422932438_109e92aee1_z.jpg

5422933532_8cea609e73_z.jpg

Enough of those godamn crotch pics man.... please... 

for today 

5422956796_c38a93e9c5_z.jpg

5422363729_676c589041_z.jpg

thanks for the comments back there. they were retros btw.

Enough of those godamn crotch pics man.... please... 

for today 

5422956796_c38a93e9c5_z.jpg

5422363729_676c589041_z.jpg

thanks for the comments back there. they were retros btw.

*laughs*

I wouldn't except that this 50mm on this camera sensor is cropped..... so I have no choice but to have it that way..
Sucks but its the best lens I have right now. So until I get a better lens everything is going to look super zoomed.
EDIT:

SMH.. My white cements are ALREADY cracking on the sides. What trash....Thats definitely not the [font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]business[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]this happining to anyone else. The creasing is horrible too. 
eyes.gif
[/font]

*laughs*

I wouldn't except that this 50mm on this camera sensor is cropped..... so I have no choice but to have it that way..
Sucks but its the best lens I have right now. So until I get a better lens everything is going to look super zoomed.
EDIT:

SMH.. My white cements are ALREADY cracking on the sides. What trash....Thats definitely not the [font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]business[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]this happining to anyone else. The creasing is horrible too. 
eyes.gif
[/font]

the last couple of days, keeping it basic

Jcrew New Balance release
5422818319_303a9bdc04_b.jpg

to do laundry
Sperry's
5423421572_5828b0e688_b.jpg

the last couple of days, keeping it basic

Jcrew New Balance release
5422818319_303a9bdc04_b.jpg

to do laundry
Sperry's
5423421572_5828b0e688_b.jpg

Originally Posted by pharO

*laughs*

EDIT:

eyes.gif
[/font]
Wow that sucks i have not wore mine yet am waiting for warmer weather here in NY 
I hope mine don't crack so soon 

NWT- These 2011 maxs look great 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

*laughs*

EDIT:

eyes.gif
[/font]
Wow that sucks i have not wore mine yet am waiting for warmer weather here in NY 
I hope mine don't crack so soon 

NWT- These 2011 maxs look great 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom