OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

From yesterday
n3x5c2.jpg

@Courtneyisdope

@thedopegame

moundraised23: Thanks!! I know right? I was fortunate to get 'em when they dropped, right before the price spiked.
VietStar: yeah, you can get a lot more stuff for that 220 rese...I mean rape price.

moundraised23: Thanks!! I know right? I was fortunate to get 'em when they dropped, right before the price spiked.
VietStar: yeah, you can get a lot more stuff for that 220 rese...I mean rape price.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

i honestly used to look past them...then i started lurkin the AM Fam thread. seein them worn, different angles, etc........maaaaaan that thread is the devil
laugh.gif

now, its like homie said, $220 or more for a ds pair.......if that
but good stuff NT
 @courtneyisdope- dope
pimp.gif
....and nice ink

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

i honestly used to look past them...then i started lurkin the AM Fam thread. seein them worn, different angles, etc........maaaaaan that thread is the devil
laugh.gif

now, its like homie said, $220 or more for a ds pair.......if that
but good stuff NT
 @courtneyisdope- dope
pimp.gif
....and nice ink

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yup, you guys are the funniest
no reason to get your feelings hurt dude, everyone can laugh at themselves sometimes
embarassed.gif
oh, don't worry, i can. i just chose not to to this time. but yeah, it is funny. so funny i was going to go turn into Mr. T.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yup, you guys are the funniest
no reason to get your feelings hurt dude, everyone can laugh at themselves sometimes
embarassed.gif
oh, don't worry, i can. i just chose not to to this time. but yeah, it is funny. so funny i was going to go turn into Mr. T.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom