OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by bruintaf

phar0-what kind of jeans are your rockin with those 3's?

Levi 511s  still right Rhay?
@KicksBoyWonder: 510?! Isn't that SUPER skinny? They don't feel uncomfortable? And I peeped the ignant Louis bag just chilling 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yep. They aren't uncomfortable, I just go up a waist size and they fit a lil looser
Preciate the compliment on the bag. I didn't notice it was in the pic until after I posted the pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by bruintaf

phar0-what kind of jeans are your rockin with those 3's?

Levi 511s  still right Rhay?
@KicksBoyWonder: 510?! Isn't that SUPER skinny? They don't feel uncomfortable? And I peeped the ignant Louis bag just chilling 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yep. They aren't uncomfortable, I just go up a waist size and they fit a lil looser
Preciate the compliment on the bag. I didn't notice it was in the pic until after I posted the pic
laugh.gif

pulled out the bad boys these last couple of days

EXPRESS vest
JCREW hoody
Levis 511's
5430398142_787045608c_b.jpg

Levis Jacket
JCREW hoody
H&M skinnys
5430397550_30c91a3540_b.jpg

pulled out the bad boys these last couple of days

EXPRESS vest
JCREW hoody
Levis 511's
5430398142_787045608c_b.jpg

Levis Jacket
JCREW hoody
H&M skinnys
5430397550_30c91a3540_b.jpg

^ nice yeezys...

off topic, but where does one go around here to get a gif made for a avatar? thanx!

^ nice yeezys...

off topic, but where does one go around here to get a gif made for a avatar? thanx!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ nice yeezys...

thanks proto 
happy.gif

when you find out LMK, i know exactly what GIF i want as my avatar, just don't have it in me t ogo through all the steps to creating one....

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ nice yeezys...

thanks proto 
happy.gif

when you find out LMK, i know exactly what GIF i want as my avatar, just don't have it in me t ogo through all the steps to creating one....

^welcome to NT

and ksteezy- im probably the only one on NT who's not a fan of the yeezy's (all hype, too bulky for my taste, not even fresh IMO), but u make em look good sir

Back
Top Bottom