OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

yeah...

bracing myself for wearing diapers soon... will change the look of my fits i'm sure...
laugh.gif

yeah...

bracing myself for wearing diapers soon... will change the look of my fits i'm sure...
laugh.gif

36 ounces - thanks bro, I need to get a pair of slimmer fitting pants from them, these have a huggeee leg openning...lol

Gabegramz - they cost 140$, all leather waterproof with the sheepskin interior, beastly boots for the snow!...def worth the money.

36 ounces - thanks bro, I need to get a pair of slimmer fitting pants from them, these have a huggeee leg openning...lol

Gabegramz - they cost 140$, all leather waterproof with the sheepskin interior, beastly boots for the snow!...def worth the money.

proto no hate intended but i knew id seen your fit with the yeezys somewhere before

2009-04-25-RussellSimmons.jpg

proto no hate intended but i knew id seen your fit with the yeezys somewhere before

2009-04-25-RussellSimmons.jpg

Nikekidwonder: You know, I totally forgot about that, but didn't do it 'cuz of that. I don't have that goofy 'excited' face he got...lolz!!!!

Nikekidwonder: You know, I totally forgot about that, but didn't do it 'cuz of that. I don't have that goofy 'excited' face he got...lolz!!!!

Back
Top Bottom