OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

Rebel T2i and 50mm/ 1.4.
Saving up for a 5D... almost there! Ha!

.............Nice, yeah, I'm shootin with a 5D right now, and I had a 50 as well, but 1.8, sold it, probably get a 1.4 later.

Cris.
I have the 1.8 now, and its a must have especially if you have to settle with the kit lens because your in college and don't have any cash. 
laugh.gif

I love it because it does well in low light situations. I bet the 1.4 allows you to shoot in even lower light, and the 1.2 must be extraordinary.  
pimp.gif

I need to get on your level and get some red rings. But a grand down on a lens is crazy to me.

^ Yup...I think it's crazy too, but then again, that's what made me drawn to it, haha...if you have the loot, spend it, if you don't, save up then spend it, haha.

Cris.

^ Yup...I think it's crazy too, but then again, that's what made me drawn to it, haha...if you have the loot, spend it, if you don't, save up then spend it, haha.

Cris.

Good stuff on this page...

Nice shots, CourtneyIsDope, Cris and pharO!

Thank you
crisone wrote:
^ No worries....Canon 24-70L.

Cris.
Appreciate the info!

Good stuff on this page...

Nice shots, CourtneyIsDope, Cris and pharO!

Thank you
crisone wrote:
^ No worries....Canon 24-70L.

Cris.
Appreciate the info!

Pahro clean fit.

Nice fiT proto , camo frogman is nice!!

Is that the stussy shirt u been searching forever?

Pahro clean fit.

Nice fiT proto , camo frogman is nice!!

Is that the stussy shirt u been searching forever?

nice shirt proto...had a couple of the black ones a couple yrs back when it released...but ended up selling them for 65 a piece a week after...
clean metallics

nice shirt proto...had a couple of the black ones a couple yrs back when it released...but ended up selling them for 65 a piece a week after...
clean metallics

thanx fellas!

the jeans are levis skinny 511. pretty much all i wear anymore.

the shirt, yeah, finally tracked it down, tho i'm still on the hunt for the black one (the one i really wanted in the first place)...

thanx fellas!

the jeans are levis skinny 511. pretty much all i wear anymore.

the shirt, yeah, finally tracked it down, tho i'm still on the hunt for the black one (the one i really wanted in the first place)...

Back
Top Bottom