OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

09' space jams for today.
Space Jam's are dope regardless of the lacing them tight (and you know this)- good stuff dude.
SMH @ some you dudes for picking on one of the good NTer's- contributes, drama-free. I see that some of you took it as an oppurtunity to give another shameless plug
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

09' space jams for today.
Space Jam's are dope regardless of the lacing them tight (and you know this)- good stuff dude.
SMH @ some you dudes for picking on one of the good NTer's- contributes, drama-free. I see that some of you took it as an oppurtunity to give another shameless plug
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

am i the only one who actually liked the bunny ears ksteezy lace job? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Probably bro.
Nah, the loose lace job gets props and is a traditional style in the latino/black community. It provides that "I don't give a %%%%" look MC Ren was talking about. Tight clothes are the trend right now, so whenever people see anything relaxed (baggy pants, loose laces, loose change, etc), they bug out. Nuff respect to KSteezy. Side note : Ice T once said he was being hunted like Carlos Escobar, I was like; "YSMF!"

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

am i the only one who actually liked the bunny ears ksteezy lace job? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Probably bro.
Nah, the loose lace job gets props and is a traditional style in the latino/black community. It provides that "I don't give a %%%%" look MC Ren was talking about. Tight clothes are the trend right now, so whenever people see anything relaxed (baggy pants, loose laces, loose change, etc), they bug out. Nuff respect to KSteezy. Side note : Ice T once said he was being hunted like Carlos Escobar, I was like; "YSMF!"

couple dope AM's on this page!!!!!
"It's a clear blue sky and a clear blue day / Foe a G from DPG to wear clear blue and gray" - Dogg Pound
REVIEW HERE

couple dope AM's on this page!!!!!
"It's a clear blue sky and a clear blue day / Foe a G from DPG to wear clear blue and gray" - Dogg Pound
REVIEW HERE

Back
Top Bottom