OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

2lk3ekz.jpg

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Not sure if this is okay, but my son rocking Vans Slip-ons on a beautiful sunny day in Seattle.

More than ok dude, brilliant picture, one to keep for the future and show him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Not sure if this is okay, but my son rocking Vans Slip-ons on a beautiful sunny day in Seattle.

More than ok dude, brilliant picture, one to keep for the future and show him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by jberk81

^ dude, let the kicks breathe. Dang - poor jams.

they were not even tight on my feet, they just look it. smh at people hatin  [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
mad.gif
{
[/font]
Welcome to Niketalk.
QFT
ive been a member since 07 and lurkin even before hah but yea people are just idiots

Keep doin' what you doing bro.  Keep posting the way you want to post.  Some people here want you to tie your laces exactly how they tie their laces.  People in here tend to forget everybody here is a 
completely different indivdual.  I'll be dead bored on this forum if everybody was rockin' their shoes exactly the same way
eyes.gif

Majority of these NT'ers here don't even act or talk like this when you meet them in person.  Trust me I've met several people on NT/ISS. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, people at the end of the day...

DO YOU.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by jberk81

^ dude, let the kicks breathe. Dang - poor jams.

they were not even tight on my feet, they just look it. smh at people hatin  [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
mad.gif
{
[/font]
Welcome to Niketalk.
QFT
ive been a member since 07 and lurkin even before hah but yea people are just idiots

Keep doin' what you doing bro.  Keep posting the way you want to post.  Some people here want you to tie your laces exactly how they tie their laces.  People in here tend to forget everybody here is a 
completely different indivdual.  I'll be dead bored on this forum if everybody was rockin' their shoes exactly the same way
eyes.gif

Majority of these NT'ers here don't even act or talk like this when you meet them in person.  Trust me I've met several people on NT/ISS. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, people at the end of the day...

DO YOU.

5461075585_267636e79d.jpg

5461070317_449aed95ae.jpg

supreme,supreme,nudie,nike                                                                                  new era x bbc,gap,studio zero,jordan

5461075585_267636e79d.jpg

5461070317_449aed95ae.jpg

supreme,supreme,nudie,nike                                                                                  new era x bbc,gap,studio zero,jordan

Back
Top Bottom