Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

can any1 school me on these GC's & what surveys to do & where etc.?

When you purchase an item for Nike factory store/outlets you get a code on the bottom of the receipt and website url. Once you go online and fill out the survey they will email you a 5 dollar gift card code in a few days.

Yeah these work online. Stacked 3 on some Nike SB Salazar lr for $44 (ndc)Vacaville outlet has the blue camo kobe vi's for $99 most sizes

Nike B&M's have been doing this for as long as I can remember purchasing in store.
I have been successful in using them @ the clearance and employee store here along with online and NikeID purchases.  Matter of fact, just used one on the elephant print ID's coming in a few days.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Originally Posted by xilegacy

When you purchase an item for Nike factory store/outlets you get a code on the bottom of the receipt and website url. Once you go online and fill out the survey they will email you a 5 dollar gift card code in a few days.

Yeah these work online. Stacked 3 on some Nike SB Salazar lr for $44 (ndc)Vacaville outlet has the blue camo kobe vi's for $99 most sizes

Nike B&M's have been doing this for as long as I can remember purchasing in store.
I have been successful in using them @ the clearance and employee store here along with online and NikeID purchases.  Matter of fact, just used one on the elephant print ID's coming in a few days.
happy.gif
Are you saying you've been able to stack $5 survey gift cards at the ES? Last time I tried to use one there said they wouldn't even allow one.

Nike Clearance Store Memphis
901 332 9325

Jordan 2011 

A FSR for both colorways from what I can tell.

EDIT:  These are supposedly B grades, as an NTer called the store and asked.

imag0630y.jpg

imag0627.jpg

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Nike Clearance Store Memphis
901 332 9325

Jordan 2011 

A FSR for both colorways from what I can tell; looked to be A grades to me, as I didn't see B grade stamps, but I could be wrong as I only looked in one box.

Does this store ship? Never called them.

Found these Air Max Uptempo 2 in Black thru nikefind for $85 at the S Las Vegas Factory Store: http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod681649&categoryId= ... Not sure of the size run but I ordered a 10.5. The sku is 472490-010. Two outlets had em, maybe more but here's the 2 I have: Vegas: 702-896-7444 and Deer Park 631-242-3014. Great deal. Even better considering the pair i bought on ebay for $110 just got cancelled
laugh.gif

Nike Factory Store Orlando Premium Outlet has the Metallic V's for 119.  Picked up a pair this morning and they are icy. (407) 239-3663

For those who picked up the Metallic Vs at that outlet locally, we're they in orange boxes or regular JB boxes?

Back
Top Bottom