OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the love on the Vs everyone. I feel lucky for them to still be holding up under my big *** :lol:

Valentines and Slate 95's looking good up there! 
nthat.gif

Today - OG Emeralds

Nice stuff man. A guy that I went to school with last year purchased an original pair for around $450. He wasn't really into sneakers but was a huge griffey fan so he walked around in them the first day he got them not knowing about the potential crumbling sole. All-in-all, he had to say R.I.P(ieces). I'm happy with my retro pair. Glad to see yours are holding up! Nice fits everyone!

Nice stuff man. A guy that I went to school with last year purchased an original pair for around $450. He wasn't really into sneakers but was a huge griffey fan so he walked around in them the first day he got them not knowing about the potential crumbling sole. All-in-all, he had to say R.I.P(ieces). I'm happy with my retro pair. Glad to see yours are holding up! Nice fits everyone!

thanks much sir! 450 really? man I bet that hurt. not a total loss tho, he could prolly have the uppers sole swapped with a retro pair or make them into a hybrid custom thing by using the sole off some other style. lots of guys around nowadays that do that besides me.

but ya you have to be careful with how hard you rock em and in what weather you wear em in. pairs that havent been worn before can be prone to falling apart more so than pairs that have some (but not too many) miles on them. this isnt common knowledge outside of the sneaker community tho I guess.

Whether you have the 1995 pair, the 2001 pair, 2008 pair (debatable), or the 2012 pair, you have to admit, the Playoff, bred, b/red, blk/red or what ever you decide to call them XI's are dope.

View media item 269815

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom