Official February 2014 Pick Up Thread, Let's see what Your Valentine got you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looking fellas. Should have those Kobes (and durants) by this weekend. That pic makes me anxious to get them sooner lol

Seeing those "Tiffany" Dunk High's is just depressing now. I went on the bay to scope out prices :smh: |I
Your pic won me over, Fongstarr :lol: :smh:
Nice pic of the 9's too, iHust1e

Scooped these all for my store.
Seahawks hoody by Logo 7
View media item 810112Green Bay Packers Crewneck
View media item 810113Golden State Warriors Starter Coat. This has a really sweet Starter zipper and Starter button snaps.
View media item 810114View media item 8101151994 Stanley Cup NY Rangers shirt by Salem, NWT Arizona Dbacks shirt from 98, 98 Bulls title shirt.
View media item 810116CCM Anaheim Mighty Ducks jersey.
View media item 8101172001 Diamondbacks World Series ring shirt.
View media item 810118Suns Windbreaker with super 90s teal sleeves, lol.
View media item 810119
will post more later

Great pick ups everyone! Haven't had the chance to take any photos of my pick ups due to work. 

2014 White & Infrared VI's.

Diamond/Tiffany Dunk SB High's.

1992 Olympic VII's.

1994 Charcoal IX's.

1998 White & Red XIII's.

2003 White Cement III's.

1994 Black Cement III's (First Pair)

1994 Black Cement III's (Second Pair)

1994 White Cement III's.

1989 Fire Red IV's.

Got them all for a good price...

2003 White & Royal Baby XVIII's.

Sorry for flooding...

IG - @dunksrnice

A couple new pickups I've been searching for, for awhile.

Got an incredible deal on the bundle, from a guy on CL who was in a bind for cash.

DB3s:

2z8ng2q.png

23valxw.png

Lightning 4s:

n65dut.png

iehsg7.png

Now I have the Thunder & Lightning pack! :D

Can't have one without the other.

2q8ygkp.png

vfb6uh.png

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Seeing those "Tiffany" Dunk High's is just depressing now. I went on the bay to scope out prices :smh: |I
Your pic won me over, Fongstarr :lol: :smh:
Nice pic of the 9's too, iHust1e

I had like the quickest love hate to love reaction to the shoe. I was almost certain they weren't going to be the same as the lows from the pics. When I got them in the mail, I thought the shape of the show was odd, especially the toe. Like the toe panel seemed way small compared to other dunks. Even when I compared them, I was like...."What load of crap is this!" but then I took out my Diamond lows and the toe is exactly the same. So then I realized how almost perfect they are to the lows...and I began to like them again. Haha.

No Hypebeast (I know...dumb term), but I'd let them go and a ton of other shoes for the Red Yeezys. I hated that shoe so much but now I sort of dig them. That hype is real.

I had like the quickest love hate to love reaction to the shoe. I was almost certain they weren't going to be the same as the lows from the pics. When I got them in the mail, I thought the shape of the show was odd, especially the toe. Like the toe panel seemed way small compared to other dunks. Even when I compared them, I was like...."What load of crap is this!" but then I took out my Diamond lows and the toe is exactly the same. So then I realized how almost perfect they are to the lows...and I began to like them again. Haha.

No Hypebeast (I know...dumb term), but I'd let them go and a ton of other shoes for the Red Yeezys. I hated that shoe so much but now I sort of dig them. That hype is real.
I can see what you meant by the "love hate" reaction to those, as I wasn't crazy about them either at first. I thought they were gonna look more like a "custom" rather than be done right. But you snooze you lose, so it looks like I'll be sitting this one out unless the prices dip (Which I don't see happening anytime soon :lol:)
Great pick up on all of that vintage apparel, Drones :pimp: Digging all of those old gems, dunksrnice, great pick ups! And congrats on landing the DB III's and Lightning IV's, FutureDHughes, love your pics fam :nthat:
Finally got my Blackhawks jersey and Barkley jersey in the mail
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Anthonys_Pictures/media/DSC_0322_zpsbc4f2d54.jpg.html
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Anthonys_Pictures/media/DSC_0338_zpsa1303dd5.jpg.html

I appreciate that. ^^^ I could've copped that Barkley for next to nothing but I didn't know it was worth anything.  Whoops.

Pickup is
pimp.gif
, wheels is nice 2
Thanks, I was surprised how much I liked them once they pulled the car up front.  Already looking ahead on what I want next.  LOL

@FutureDHughes

The Thunder and Lighting...
mean.gif
  I had the release date circled on the calendar last year, only for it to come and go.

^ Yeah man I was upset as well, that's why I just got the 2006.

Even if they do retro them, which they probably will, I still have these.

Nice wheats :smokin. One of my favorite Retro+ colorways ever. Mine are a size too small (they came out when my feet were still growing) but I still bust em out every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom