Official February 2014 Pick Up Thread, Let's see what Your Valentine got you

Status
Not open for further replies.
And had to rock immediately...

Those "DC" KD VI's are dope
nthat.gif

Not hating on Sk8 at all, dude has a dope collection, all around. But if you follow him on IG you'll see this is a collection of pickups from Jan-Feb.

Still
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
not hating on Sk8 at all....dope pickups but if you are almost 30 and live with your parents and have a decent job with UPS...you too can have all these pickups form Jan-Feb

not hating on Sk8 at all....dope pickups but if you are almost 30 and live with your parents and have a decent job with UPS...you too can have all these pickups form Jan-Feb
You just made me hate my post. Was already feeling uneasy about it. I really wasn't trying to take it there. If that is true about him, oh well, who cares? He's doing him.

Cool pickups, nice collection sk8!!

people putting that free Wi-Fi to use :lol:

stay tuned, more kicks coming since i stay with mommy and daddy. cant wait til they get their taxes back.

people putting that free Wi-Fi to use :lol:

stay tuned, more kicks coming since i stay with mommy and daddy. cant wait til they get their taxes back.
how does he know you live with your parents lol? Dudes are seriously petty on nt. Keep posting those dope kicks homie.... Ppl will always throw shade when they want to be like you. Jealousy is a yitch!!

Last edited:
Depending on what size you wear and which colorway you're looking for, you can snag 'em for retail plus shipping from Premier.

Blueprint Stussy Trainerendor  (Sizes 10.5-14)

Volt Stussy Trainerendor  (Sizes 11 & 14)

Also at Black Sheep Skate Shop, but I'm pretty sure you have to email them to order. Also, they're $99.95+shipping

Blueprints (Sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12)

Volts  (Sizes 10.5-13)

Also, check out the NT Trainerendor thread. They're generally pretty helpful over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom