blacklion23 blacklion23

If you're planning on mounting up to get your stuff back,

Be smart... Dont need an nter hurt or in the bing

If it was some punk kids, at least one open hand slap is necessary

blacklion23 blacklion23

that's crazy, in some other thread another nter got his preludes taken in similar fashion. be safe guys

blacklion23 blacklion23

Nah, the stuff is a lost. They only got the kicks, my wife's engagement ring, a tv, and some Nerf guns :rolleyes . It was a mix of kids and adults. They'll get what's coming to them, but it won't be from me.

I forgot the Flyknit boot thing was out. Does it actually seen good for winter? Gotta swing by NT to check it out

Im sure many got Tiffs too but I am more excited for my new tee to match my skunks! 
happy.gif

Follow me on IG @re_up23 

Dudes posting his shipment itinerary... lol it's aight man you'll get them. Patience is a virtue

Dope pickups nt

So much heat in here and we're not even halfway thru the month. My favorite has to be the Cool Grey IVs a few pages back :smokin :smokin :smokin.

I picked these 3 up last week. Got the 2 Flyknit Racers during the NDC clearance fire sale and had to grab the Tiffs on Saturday of course.

View media item 800206

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 You have the top 3 kicks released this month in most peoples opinion. I'm not a fan of the Yeezys at all, but for what they're valued at, definitely a great pickup! Don't care for the Tiffany's either, but still cool!! :pimp: :nthat:

Thank you, everyone. Truly appreciate it. I'm still in disbelief. :lol:

Stay humble and count your blessings, NTers. :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom