Official February 2014 Pick Up Thread, Let's see what Your Valentine got you

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ dope pics doe 
pimp.gif

I got the White/Infrared VI, but I don't want to post a pic of them since everyone else on here did.

Here are my other pickups from over the weekend.

View media item 816835
Primitive "Nuevo Script" t-shirt, Laura Elisa Visual Apparel t-shirt (one of the shirts that the mom from Utah copped) and an autographed Tianna Gregory poster.

Last edited:
Trying for the Infrared 23 J VI this morning has made me realize that it's impossible to cop sneakers in today's landscape without a bot.  I was up & signed in to twitter and nike.com.  had paypal ready to roll.  Started furiously trying to add a sz 13 to my cart INSTANTLY....and I do mean instantly.  Sold out in the blink of an eye.  Tried for a 12.....gone.  Tried for a 14....gone.

What's a guy to do?  Can't beat 'em....join 'em, I suppose.

That is all...

Mez One has figured out, long ago, that what I had to say in my last post is 100% truth.

I don't even get mad about it anymore.  It is what it is.  If this is what it takes to get a sneaker I want nowadays....so be it.

....and I was able to secure that pair of Trainer SC II PRM Megatrons last night.  I guess I'll do one of the 2 week turnaround Dunks on the 24th and call it quits for this month.

I'm going for my first Kobe 9 next month.  I want the Details CW...

Trying for the Infrared 23 J VI this morning has made me realize that it's impossible to cop sneakers in today's landscape without a bot.  I was up & signed in to twitter and nike.com.  had paypal ready to roll.  Started furiously trying to add a sz 13 to my cart INSTANTLY....and I do mean instantly.  Sold out in the blink of an eye.  Tried for a 12.....gone.  Tried for a 14....gone.

What's a guy to do?  Can't beat 'em....join 'em, I suppose.

That is all...
Off topic, but they don't usually have that many 13's.  Meaning your chances of getting them is already slim, unfortunately your just SOL.

Certainly not going to turn any heads, but I was able to pick up these two.  I like to add diversity to my color schemes.

Off topic, but they don't usually have that many 13's.  Meaning your chances of getting them is already slim, unfortunately your just SOL.
Won't be SOL for long.  I missed 5 of the Kobe Preludes.  I missed the Oreo V...and it wasn't even very nice.  I missed these Infrared 23 VI's.  I even missed those red geometric AM 90 Ice joints this morning.

My batting average GREATLY increases as of March 22nd....when I WILL cop the Kobe 9 Elite Details.  I'll not miss out on everything and be forced to pay reseller prices.  That's just not right.  I don't wanna do this, but it's something lots of others are doing.  They just don't openly talk about it.

Surprised that many people on NT got the Yeezys. And I am still not sure if i want those damn Jordan 7s to soften that blow for not getting the Yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom