Official February 2016 WDYWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
12805754_979730692075235_9189157924174494407_n.jpg

Great Wears today. Great NBA game on ABC. Reps all around from the Chi 1 to those NB & Yeezy & All Black mindset! Those Nike Air Max 180's :smokin

^ yesss, pretty fair size though. worked a block from there on lex and doing late hours many a clients were expensed for their burgers. :evil:

Last edited:
^ yesss, pretty fair size though. worked a block from there on lex and doing late hours many a clients were expensed for their burgers. :evil:
They Look Tiny In Them Pictures To me. For $26 I could go to red robin and get two burgers with endless fries. One for me and the other for my grandma :lol:

^I feel you, but you gotta account for what cut of beef they using for the burger, they look like they blazing too tho, plus gotta treat yourself sometimes.

The story behind her success is phenomenal. She has two butchers on deck cutting and grinding meat that's brought to her from her locally sourced farms and prepared on site. Watch her YouTube videos on the restaurant. And the hamburgers were the size of softballs. The pic doesn't do it justice and yeah I agree this place is a treat yourself scenario. Amazing food but pricey

I just sold those supreme af1s on eBay. Got something like $40. I wasn't happy. Highly underrated shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom