OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I'm being Captain Obvious here, but make sure when you return that you point out to the cashier that you had a gift card. I've been through the return process and almost left the store without thinking about it and taken that $10 loss.

I'm sure I'm being Captain Obvious here, but make sure when you return that you point out to the cashier that you had a gift card. I've been through the return process and almost left the store without thinking about it and taken that $10 loss.

Wait, did you also get a new receipt with survey code? Or do they flat out give you a new gift card, no receipt no code?

I've returned stuff before purchasing w/ survey gift cards and they've just printed me new receipts showing credit refunded with a new code. It never crossed my mind to ask for a new gift card seeing how I got a receipt with a new code.

Nothing noteworthy at Carlsbad, CA factory store. No discounts off hashwall. Their Kid and GS section is disproportionately large compared to other factory stores, though.

Did Nike change the survey gift card amount. My receipt from Nike town Chicago has the 5 dollar gift card survey...while my last receipt from the Nike outlet had the 10 dollar survey?!?! Was there a change or are they different because it came from Nike town?!?!?

Did Nike change the survey gift card amount. My receipt from Nike town Chicago has the 5 dollar gift card survey...while my last receipt from the Nike outlet had the 10 dollar survey?!?! Was there a change or are they different because it came from Nike town?!?!?

It’s $5. The $10 was affecting their margins and people were abusing them (I’m guessing using them to cop free socks and cheap shirts and rolling over the subsequent coupon to do the same thing/trying to stack them). $10 was never meant to be permanent.

I went to both the North and South Vegas premium outlets over the weekend and it was underwhelming. They had a rack full of shirts for $7 so I grabbed about 4 of those. Just filled out my surveys this morning and now waiting on my gift cards. Hopefully I can cop the Lebron 15s this weekend via the F&F and my $10 GC.

It’s $5. The $10 was affecting their margins and people were abusing them (I’m guessing using them to cop free socks and cheap shirts and rolling over the subsequent coupon to do the same thing/trying to stack them). $10 was never meant to be permanent.

I picked up a dri fit shirt from Carlsbad factory , the survey codes there are still $10 as of today. That's a major bummer if or when they all go back to $5.

20% off entire purchase at Flushing, Queens Nike. Big Footers might want to hit up the store today.

20180219_161232.jpg 20180219_161221.jpg 20180219_161044.jpg 20180219_161005.jpg 20180219_160932.jpg 20180219_160928.jpg 20180219_160900.jpg 20180219_160855.jpg
There were three size 18s and one size 17

Last edited:
My code ends with different digits. Unique 1 time use codes most likely.

Got my email code as well and it looks like it is a unique code. Typically the email codes have always been 1 time use and the codes through the Nike app are the generic codes that can be re-used.

Hope everyone gets to eat this weekend!

I picked up a dri fit shirt from Carlsbad factory , the survey codes there are still $10 as of today. That's a major bummer if or when they all go back to $5.

Might just be that they haven’t updated it in writing. I’m not sure the exact explanation but my manger told me that the coupons the consumers get will be $5 despite the misprint due to some technical delay or something.

If anyone wants my FNF pass let me know.

Might just be that they haven’t updated it in writing. I’m not sure the exact explanation but my manger told me that the coupons the consumers get will be $5 despite the misprint due to some technical delay or something.

I’ll taie it

I'l take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom