OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodburn or

Pure money 4’s - 120
Wheat 13’s - $140
Decon 2’s
Vapormax- $159

Two guys came in and bought all the 4’s and 13’s.

They also had air max 2017’s marked down to 49 by mistake. Employee came out and fixed it real quick back to $149.

aj81
Went to Centralia, WA Clearance at open this morning they had a bunch of Olive Premium 5s for 299, and a wall of black and red Kobe AD mids and Blue and Gum AF1 SFs for 50, I picked up a pair of each, couldn't beat it for $35 after F&F.

San Ysidro Factory Store:
-still has FSR of Kobe XI master of innovations $160/$122 after F&F discount. They also got a brand new supply of Kobe A.D. mids in the Blue/Orange colorway $109/$83.35 after F&F discount.
Nothing of note on the hash wall. Employees and cashiers are super salty/suspicious of the reusable F&F code, but I'm just like shut up and put the dang code in.

Anybody from the Houston area here? In town for the weekend and curious which outlet if any are worth checking out or not.
If u still there nike clearance at Conroe was my fav hunting place... Lol

As mills had couple of sz 13 flynit royal 1 for 99 bfre ff

Haven’t posted in here in a very long time but got smacked with realty that the “F&F” email was a ONE TIME USE.

Tried to stack my Survey GC and make multiple purchases and failed. Lol

8D3DDFA7-067B-4CB2-A5D9-7C69C77F89CB.jpeg
How is it a one time use? Thought they sent the same barcode to everyone?
Bruh I was shocked too.. but then I read the fine print.

Nah that's tha one in his email, the ones posted in this thread are gucci

When I used my F&F pass in my app, the cashier asked if I could click on my profile in the app, and click on pass, which brings up a QR code, which he scanned. When I asked why, he said it "links the purchase to your account." I never had this happen before. I'm a little worried that this will prevent me from using the 30% F&F discount if I go to another outlet this evening. Anyone else have this happen to them?

i was able to use the FF and $10 survey gift card... i guess its just a matter of the cashier willing to do it or not

Who needs a F&F pass? Got one extra I am not going to use. First to message me directly will get it.

*CLAIMED*

Last edited:
Here’s the code one last time
Today is the last day
Can definitely but used again and again
Already used it twice

Attachments

• 9411BFCB-C5BF-4216-909E-CF6498B8E3D4.png
    9411BFCB-C5BF-4216-909E-CF6498B8E3D4.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 18
When I used my F&F pass in my app, the cashier asked if I could click on my profile in the app, and click on pass, which brings up a QR code, which he scanned. When I asked why, he said it "links the purchase to your account." I never had this happen before. I'm a little worried that this will prevent me from using the 30% F&F discount if I go to another outlet this evening. Anyone else have this happen to them?

When I used my pass the second time
Cashier asked me to enter my email in his device
Not sure if it was to link into my account
I wouldn’t worry too much
You should be able to use again
But if you can’t just walk away lol

When I used my pass the second time
Cashier asked me to enter my email in his device
Not sure if it was to link into my account
I wouldn’t worry too much
You should be able to use again
But if you can’t just walk away lol

I'm heading out to the outlet again. Did you use the code off your nike app twice because I wonder if the nike app tracks if it's used already?

I think I used mine 5 times this weekend, of course that was the generic one. Found some LeBron 15’s at an outlet, but was told that it was retail and therefore wouldn’t apply for the 30% off. Anyone else have this?

Went to Gloucester outlet, NJ. No jordan retros, but found two nice jordan 11 styled jackets (black/red and white/blue) in the clearance rack. Scooped up with F&F for 33 each, retail is 75. Pretty happy as I got the matching shoes. Thanks rooster for letting me know F&F still works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom