Official February 2018 WDYWT Thread Happy valentines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solefly 17 Low

IMG_2080.JPG

Bought my girl those ****in black women's 11s. Hasn't even worn them, swear I'm done buying her shoes.

Same boat.

Copped my girl some lowkey heat over the years and they’ve sat in the closet since.

It’s a wrap for that.

Fortunately for me, she wears all her kicks and most of them are pretty cheap being that almost all GS sizes get 80 bucks or less. I lucked out and got those Heiress 11s for 30% off and free ship at least. Most I’ve spent on her but it was for Xmas and I grabbed like 15 pairs myself in December so I needed to avoid that “what about me” look lol.

I had the Lightning 17s, such a dope color but low 17s always looked weird. They were so low and bulky. I love yellow shoes though and those 17s are nice.

I had the Lightning 17s, such a dope color but low 17s always looked weird. They were so low and bulky. I love yellow shoes though and those 17s are nice.

My bro had the lightnings as well. He got them from Sneakerpimps.com back in the day. I personally love the 17 lows a little more than the mids, especially the OG UNC cw. Hoping they drop some more colorways soon.

donjuan513 donjuan513 thanks

so the ones you rocking are the ones coming in may 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom