***OFFICIAL FEBRUARY PICK UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up the Royals, and got a few tees from the Bodega Warehouse sale. $3 tees aren't too bad. 
pimp.gif
 Vans were 18. 

Jecca650 I'm hatin man! Lol. Very dope pick up! That is indeed the steal of any career!

Got these in the mail today:
One of my pairs arrived from a friend who picked up one of my RSVPs
As well as these:
Got a great deal on these. All brand new and paid less than retail of the Royal 1s for the Bred 1s.

Can't believe the soles are still so clean after all these years

very nice, jecca... why the hell would someone trade the OG's for 2012's? and how did you get the 94's for '94 retail?

da shoefreak, that's a lot of clean heat! crazy icy! all DS? how'd you come up on all that at once?

Well, they technically came yesterday, unfortunately I was at work and couldn't sign for em, biggest buzzkill ever! I camped out USPS to be the first in line
smokin.gif
, and got these babies this morning. My first Kobe's and I have to say they are stylish as hell and super comfy, cant wait to try these on the court...as well as casual...thats how much I love em! Pics don't even do it justice!  Grats to all on your recent pickups! Enjoy!

Dope 94s back there, $100??? amazing

never get tired of seeing royals

I'm on the fence with those air force max area 72, kind of want....

very nice, jecca... why the hell would someone trade the OG's for 2012's? and how did you get the 94's for '94 retail?

da shoefreak, that's a lot of clean heat! crazy icy! all DS? how'd you come up on all that at once?

Lol I don't know but I noticed that there are a lot of people out with there with gems hidden away in their closet. Honestly I can't explain the Bred XIs, but the 94 1s the guy was not a sneakerhead and I think they were his sons shoes stashed away in the closet. He said he had them sitting in the closet since he bought them. He actually has another pair of shoes im currently working on getting but im scared they will crumble to pebbles.

Last edited:
UPS man just dropped off my lebron and melo all stars  both look better in person

Got the air max 2013 as a replacement voucher  as my air in 2012 got a leak.

And Jordan xx3 after seeing so may dope pairs during the xx8 days of flight promo

Last edited:
UPS man just dropped off my lebron and melo all stars  both look better in person

Got the air max 2013 as a replacement voucher  as my air in 2012 got a leak.
And Jordan xx3 after seeing so may dope pairs during the xx8 days of flight promo

nice pick ups man. Im curious, did you go through NDC customer service to get that voucher for the AM 2013s? Last week the left shoe of my volt 2012s completely deflated.

nice pick ups man. Im curious, did you go through NDC customer service to get that voucher for the AM 2013s? Last week the left shoe of my volt 2012s completely deflated.
i bought my pair of 2012 off NDC so i just did a return through my orders and sent them in and they gave me a refund

i bought my pair of 2012 off NDC so i just did a return through my orders and sent them in and they gave me a refund

hmmm, I got mine from Champs and tried reordering my size but was not available so I just held onto them since I really want them. Ill have to contact NDC customer service and see if anything can be done. Thanks for the info.

i would never wear those area 72 air force max, but springan's pic makes them look very promising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom