Official February Pick Up Post

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These just came in today. Can't believe these aren't that popular. I haven't seen one person pick these up, but I love em:

These are up on NikeID. tried to do up a pair, but just couldn't create one I really liked.

LiveMy Reality - Thanks man. Yeah, you should definitely cop em now. They are on sale for a steal.

SoleAddict - I hear you. They just don't give us good enough colors and options to work with. No option to change the air unit color or side line colors? Just terrible. ButI definitely need to cop a pair before they take em down. I can tell it wont last long as these licks arent that popular. Here's what I want to make:

Yeah, if I could get a green air bubble these probably would be copped.

Originally Posted by novaballer

Deadstock olives....

(sorry for pic quality.)

eek.gif
pimp.gif

These just came in today. Can't believe these aren't that popular. I haven't seen one person pick these up, but I love em:

These are up on NikeID. tried to do up a pair, but just couldn't create one I really liked.

LiveMy Reality - Thanks man. Yeah, you should definitely cop em now. They are on sale for a steal.

SoleAddict - I hear you. They just don't give us good enough colors and options to work with. No option to change the air unit color or side line colors? Just terrible. ButI definitely need to cop a pair before they take em down. I can tell it wont last long as these licks arent that popular. Here's what I want to make:

Yeah, if I could get a green air bubble these probably would be copped.
Thos ekinda look like the leather ones that releases in mid 07. They do have a green bubble, so if you really want that, check out finishline.com causethey are on sale for like $60.

Where'd you get those Nikes with the straps??? ^^^^ Some guy in my class had those last semester but I never asked him.
I love black shirts!!!!

Originally Posted by sole lovely

about motherfreaking time!!!!

i love the employee discount
pimp.gif

2251622222_eb48a03934_o.jpg

2250827147_112932b3a3_o.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
think im gonna get a pair this weekend..
happy.gif

got this stuff this week
black jeans

forget wat company shirt

rogue status shirt

might healthy shirt

sweater

goin to the polo/nike outlet this weekend for my birthday.. ill post if i get anything

C Dub - DOPE carbon fibers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Raf - those neon lights are growing on me.. but getting them over here is a hassle
smh.gif

3f735a9e4ef97c656c610d5d7459badf4d643a4_t.gif

not sure whats going on with my pics....but finally found a pair but they re a have sz to big, i need an 11, these are a 11.5...hunt continues....

Back
Top Bottom