Official February Pick Up Post

FAKE FAKE FAKE

2e3c0ok.jpg

This is the stuff that Ive picked up so far in February..

Evertyhing is DS except for the retro 9's which were worn 1x..

(and sorry for the ebay tag, its still the same name.. if i need to take a new pic w/ a new tag, i will..)
http://photobucket.com/

Originally Posted by battleground03

nhasato - Congratulations!

The jacket up there is serious
eek.gif
Price?

Thanks to those who gave the heads up on these
$83 Total
AYO, where is every1 getting these KOBE OLYMPICS from, i need a pair 9 or 9.5, ive been looking since last year,
nerd.gif
please help....
eek.gif

Green Ice, you still haven't posted pics of the Carbon Fiber that might help clear up some of the controversy.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Green Ice, you still haven't posted pics of the Carbon Fiber that might help clear up some of the controversy.

yeah, either that or the inside tag. until i see those, the 11's are FAKE. the boxtag gives it all away.

First pick up post ever.

Picked up some dress shirts for work. About $10 each. Not that bad in my opinion.
06c35967eae883d225390807c46f1f2da744ad9.pjpg

Waiting on a few more pairs to come in this upcoming week. 4 of the 5 are thanks to fellow NTrs.
6133591fee5d8978299206e7ccff2e1700e6924.pjpg

I returned my 96's because when I put them on today to wear them out it felt like my right heel lost the air bouncy feeling. They didn't have my sizefor an exchange so they said they will order my size and ship it to my house free of charge. Onto the pics of the 95's.
I need to clean my game/sneaker room. Yes I have a bed in my game room. Long nights of XBL so I figured to put a bed into the room 2 years ago. Time for a newbed and time to make the bed!

I love em!

P.S. Thank yous to the peeps who let everyone know when these sales go on.

P.P.S. I also ordered the Kobe 3's, and the Zoom Basketball 2's for half off and will be getting them shipped to my house. The Zoom Basketball 2'sare supposed to be excluded from the sale but they were half off.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

AYO, where is every1 getting these KOBE OLYMPICS from, i need a pair 9 or 9.5, ive been looking since last year,
nerd.gif
please help....
eek.gif

They were at the Camarillo outlet two days ago. The whole shipment was basically cleaned out by yesterday afternoon.

GreenIce...

im going to have to agree with xilegacy, those are fake.

the color grey and a bit of the shape of the shoe is off.

not to mention the font on the size label on the box is wrong.

dont matter how many XI's you have, the cool greys seem like fakes.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

here's a couple of things I snagged over the past few weeks...

I think the Fusions are my 2nd LS pickup ever....but they're NICE in person. Only Fusion I think I'll get.

Pollard's! The inside tag has the OG style code and says '97' for manufactured date...interesting.

You where did you get the kobes' from????

dreads2you wrote:

305519992.jpg

just a few gifts i picked up for my b-day my girl got me the new d&g glasses
pimp.gif
good looking tootie inside joke,love the color way ont the Skate or Die
pimp.gif

Info/retail/shop? Looking simple & dope...

Originally Posted by Sneakerboy13

This is the stuff that Ive picked up so far in February..

Evertyhing is DS except for the retro 9's which were worn 1x..

(and sorry for the ebay tag, its still the same name.. if i need to take a new pic w/ a new tag, i will..)
http://photobucket.com/
Sneakerboy13 i heard that wrapping up your sneakers in plastic or putting them in sealed bags is the worst thing you can do for your kicks. I'veheard that the leather needs to breathe. Let me know what you think becasue I had all my kicks in sealed zip lock big bags and when I was informed this I tookthem out. -JayT

Back
Top Bottom