Official February Pick Up Post

Nice pick ups everyone....XX3's black and all star plus 2 colorways in the jordan flight23's...not a bad month. March is the b-day month...lets seewhat I get myself.

Originally Posted by phillykickz

306029804.jpg
306029801.jpg

All OG's no retros here...
smokin.gif
what the hec are these????
when did they come out????
dont worry i know there 5's
laugh.gif

According to the tag they released 1989. I didnt even realize they were not black and silver. They look like a hybrid of the fire reds and the blk/slver V. Imcurious to know if anyone has any info on them aswell??? Anyone???

Zoom Flight 96's for $25.32

Purchased both 95 and 96's over the weekend for $135.32 with the F & F, sold the 95's to some dude at the gym for $110
happy.gif

To my knowledge, kids sizes back in the day were comepletely differant from the adult versions, today its slight, back then it was like a completely differantshoe, and those look like kids shoes, someone correct me if I'm wrong

thanks for the comments!

cris, 634s are
pimp.gif
i need to pick up a pair
tongue.gif

recent item......

fiberops x univ wheelie deck

training gloves and wraps to get my striking/grappling on
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

jesus, crazy stuff philly.

picked up pair number 2...

now i dont have to worry about my other pair cracking
smile.gif

ekrus3.jpg

why must you torment me everyday
smh.gif

^^^^ hey rolla, it works great for me although i haven't found ANYTHING to handle the red dirt of this808 state!!!!
laugh.gif

peace

Lucky day today for me
happy.gif
...I was running errands with my girl today andshe had to stop by the bank. I dropped her off so I could park. I told her to meet me at the Footlocker after she was done. I was going to surprise her andbuy her some Stealth XX3's (kid's size)...She walked in and I told her to try it on. While she tried them on, I was looking at the other shoes theyhad when I stumbled upon the Countdown XIII Black/White/Red in the display window. Next to that was Shadow X...I was like, "What the .....?" Ichecked inside the shoe and it was MY size
eek.gif
... to my disbelief. I askedthe guy if someone had returned these. Apparently, an employee had put it on layaway and was TERMED, so they had to put it back out on the floor. Theemployee who sold it to me wanted to buy it because it was his size but didn't have the funds...Lucked out because I needed this size, the size 10 I got onrelease day was a bit small...This made my day!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom