Official February Pick Up Post

Nice set of trainers right there.

Young sk8, thanks man. I've got a total of 4 decks hanging up right now, but I always have an eye out for new ones. That DiamondxGirl tee is sick man,I'm def. gonna have to try to get my hands on that.

Man...those black/white/red Lebron V's are looking reeeeeeeeally good.

I need to pick those up cause that's a great hoopin shoe.

Got a couple pairs of these bad boys for a deal. Couldn't resist.
306276980.jpg
Bonus+
306276492.jpg

eclipse those pearls always look nice, i'm pretty sure the sole is suppose to be clear though. [correct me tactfully if i'm wrong] Any plans to seaglowit or you keeping it as is?

somuchsole. that coat is a something different. itellyaqhat. it does look nice for the 8s though

KEVIN2ND....
What's good cuz ?Kalihi side,Oahu.Manoa too. I'm here in the mainland , but i try to go back as often as I can. Just left yesterday and i'mthinking of when to go back.

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

KEVIN2ND....
What's good cuz ?Kalihi side,Oahu.Manoa too. I'm here in the mainland , but i try to go back as often as I can. Just left yesterday and i'm thinking of when to go back.

ahhh nice. i work in the kalihi area and i been hiking manoa falls every week for exercise. you on the team amfam too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

KEVIN2ND....
What's good cuz ?Kalihi side,Oahu.Manoa too. I'm here in the mainland , but i try to go back as often as I can. Just left yesterday and i'm thinking of when to go back.

ahhh nice. i work in the kalihi area and i been hiking manoa falls every week for exercise. you on the team amfam too
nerd.gif
Yah i'm teamAM too. Manoa falls is a choice hike. I was thinking about hitting the falls after a that japanese buffet, next to longs.Had the wrongkicks on though. Haha.

went to footlocker to pickup the new issue of SOLE... didnt make it to the photoshoot, but i made it on page 17..

magazine pic:

qz5etk.jpg

original:

30wb5ur.jpg

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

eBay auction pic:

after a little soap and water:

happy.gif

i remember when those and the baby blue/white dunk hi's were $9.99 at footlocker back in the day! wish they still had sale's like that. goodpick-up dude
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom