Official February Pick Up Post

10 Deep pullover hoody for $40 at the sample sale and a Roscoe's shirt for $10.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

nice pick ups everyone.

the am lights are lookin nice. what other materials are on it? any suede/nubuck?

It is a mix of synthetic, patent leather and mesh materials. I could do without the synthetic and patent to be honest.
tired.gif

Picked up the Dunk Low's today...Saw them and knew I needed a pair...cant wait to wear them to a few mets games this season...SANTANAS COMIN TO TOWN...

...Scooped my Countdown package last week also...

**Edit - Post 700 - Nice...

Nice TAXI XII

Just got back from RIF. I was looking for some Sheeds but didn't find any.
Though I copped this Ronaldinho ds for just $70.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Goodfellaz, info on the Flightposites? Curious to know if they compare to the OG's?
If I remember correctly I never got the OGs cause they fit to tight on my feet. But with the retroes I got my normal size 12 and when I tried themon at first they were a little snug, but after wearing them around the house for a little while they loosened up

bamboo trainers.
tech blazers.
SB Flesh Eater shirt.
$130 total from cousin
pimp.gif
(in the background)

Aye GE4C, think you could grow your feet to size 13, then hook me up when your done with those?

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

New pickups so far for this month.

In think these are the best air max lights to release in the US yet. So simple and the right materials are used.
9b3155e0ce382c86a4a86887fb6a66d76a8055b.pjpg

pimp.gif

nice pickup jonnydpgc, i copped a pair recently also. its got patent leather on it, but very subtle. certainly the best AM lights we've gotten here sofar. I've got a special pair on the way also
wink.gif

what are those black and white and gray air max lights i see behind the blue 95s?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Aye GE4C, think you could grow your feet to size 13, then hook me up when your done with those?

^ NT staff? nice man, about time. and hopefully. i dont. lmao.

XkrispyELI wrote:

nice dunks jonnydpgc

price?

I got them off ebay for $71 they were vnds. Got lucky. And no there not for sale sorry JDocs.
tongue.gif

As for the Am Lights, dont sleep on these they are great shoes, just as great as my jd sports exclusives, the materials are nice and you can barely tell theyhave patent leather other than that have great materials better than what i expected.

holler mcdollar - Nice wht/org 99s im stillsearching for a ds pair in those anyone sz 11?

Thanks for the compliments everyone, peace.

Back
Top Bottom