Official February Pick Up Post

the toebox on the pigeons looks too shiney.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Wally - that was fast! damn, other than that little bit of creasing, they almost look DS... what a deal...

came within 3 days. gotta love that no nonsense mentality. other than some creasing on the toebox and some minor yellowing on the midsole, they areperfect. DS to the naked eye. my first pair back a few years ago was in worse shape than these, so i have no complaints what so ever. best thing about the2000s, the midsole will fade and turn yellow and get alittle bit of paint creasing. but the creasing doenst cause chipping and ugliness like the recent retros.I can't relye on nike to release these again in this sort of state, so ive taken it upon myself to do what i have to do within some means of restraint.

nf5i12.jpg
21jrx3c.jpg

pimp.gif
Got 2 steals. Both for $250. Size 9.5 and 10. Im 8.5-9.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by vick5

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

i think those pigeons fake

either that or the sole must be VERY worn down, because 32 bucks??

any pair of pigeons for that cheap has to be fake.. worn down sole or not

It's buffalo exchange, basically a trendy thrift store so the price isn't that unbelievable. They do look fake, though.

i spologise if im messed upp right now. I dit some things that i should nhave done you know. But i m not that messed up to post :wow:lol

2zqfsds.jpg

new pickup was the 2ndobbottle of151 and SOCO

gonne and sorry

no money left for the all stars. or anything for that matter.
frown.gif

Got em for a good deal. Shout out to nycknicks105 who now owns my soul.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by vick5

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

i think those pigeons fake

either that or the sole must be VERY worn down, because 32 bucks??

any pair of pigeons for that cheap has to be fake.. worn down sole or not

It's buffalo exchange, basically a trendy thrift store so the price isn't that unbelievable. They do look fake, though.

i know what buffalo exchange is. they do have some steals on some sneakers but they do carry fakes also. just look at how wide those pigeons are. looksmadd fake to me

Surprised how easy these were to get. Mall had their stuff together. Really like them
50gs3s.jpg

Sup NT

Finally .... another pair to replace the other ones. The older ones are retros so I guess good things come to those who wait.
grin.gif

Grail off the list...
Sorry for all the pics , just an amazing shoe IMO best Jordan hands down

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom